𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Sad Sad Sad ~ ROSIE

"Why is it still raining like this? How will we have our photoshoot?" I pouted sadly as I looked out of the window.

"You could have your photoshoot in the rain," Sienna shrugged nonchalantly and I gasped.

"What about Isla's health? The cold-"

"It could be for a short while, its a mild rainfall." Sienna told Aiden, who had supposedly missed me so much that he decided to come to the Island and see me.

"Yves will agree. I mean, our baby's inspiration is based on water," I said excitedly, eager for him to come back. He was to arrive in about five minutes.

"You two are truly soulmates. This baby is really blessed to have you as his parents." I cooed at Katerina's remark. Of course, she had missed me too.

"Let's go and get you changed Isla, Yves is a couple of kilometres away." Sienna dragged Katerina and I along with her. A make-up and photography crew of only five people that Yves trusted came to bring the occasion to life.

I laughed and ate my cheesy spring rolls while I got some royal and navy blue themed makeup with hints of gold and black. I was settled in my chair in the powder room, as various artists worked on my face, body and hair.

I was also getting a manicure and pedicure. It was such a long and difficult process, but they were professionals and I was patient.

One side of my face was bronzed with blue highlights since I was going to cover half of my face with a blue flower to protect my identity until the baby was born. He had a lot of psychopaths hunting his girlfriend down, it'd be worse if they knew who she was.

"Wow, wow," I heard Yves' familiar deep voice say and I turned my head slightly to face him.

He was dressed in some perfectly fitting lightwash blue jeans with a navy blue shirt, the first two buttons undone. His long dark hair was waved to perfection, his skin bronzed professionally and he was barefoot. He looked so tall and handsome, so sexy...

"Thank you. You look amazing," I commented as he gave me a smirk.

"Yeah. Have you decided on your outfit?" He eyed the various blue dresses that were on the rack.

"Yeah, I chose this sheer royal blue gown, then I also got this skin tight white dress. You'll see," I gave him a wink as Yves' grey orbs stared at me with so much love and adoration.

I loved it when he looked at me like that, it made me feel so special and proud to be his.

"Can't wait." He winked back then turned to Sienna, who was selecting my head accessories.

"Yves, what do you think? A bow, or a tiara?" She held up the two accessories.

"What do you want, Isla? It's all up to you," he gestured to them, and I smiled.