@5

Chaerin peeled the wet, sweaty T-shirt off her body, staring at the mirror. She sighed staring at her lean, petite body, pale and sick looking. Taking a deep breath she stripped off the rest of her clothes and hopped into the shower. She let the cold water rinse away all the tense muscles in her body. She felt a weird feeling bubble in her chest.

"Ugh, don't, not now." She muttered to herself.

She didn't want to cry. It was pointless at this point. It never helped anymore but instead did leave her with a puffed face and red rimmed eyes. Her manager isn't quite fond of that niether is her makeup artists though the make-up artists are way more gentle with her than her manager is.

"I don't want to hear your excuses. You're being given everything in a silver platter! You have nothing to cry about!" He would yell at her. And all she could do was manifest Junho coming back soon which was a bit selfish too. She knew Junho deserved this break, to spend time with her family and his new born baby and 5 year old son.
Junho would call her every now and then — she would hold herself back from begging him to comeback but she wouldn't do it, she isn't that selfish after all.
All Chaerin could do was wish. Wish for everything to go back to how it was. To reverse time and correct her mistakes.

"Ah, shit here we go. . ." Chaerin sighed as she felt sobs bubbling in her throat. And she cried, all over again for minutes that seemed like hours. Till Taehyun gently knocked on her bathroom's door.

"rin, if you're done. . .come to my room, alright?" He said softly.

"Mmmhm" Chaerin let out, trying not to make it obvious that she just had a mental breakdown again.

Taehyun sighed turning to look at the young Japanese girl standing a bit away from him. Aera frowned slightly before heading to the said room.

Getting dressed in her comfortable clothes she applied some soothening lotion to her face to make it look less red and puffed. She let out a harsh breath, pressing her lips together, patting her cheeks in self-encouragement, forcefully lifting the sides of lips up. Practicing a few times infront of the mirror she walked out of the room.

"There she is." Aera said getting up from Taehyun's side.

"Hi. Sup?" She said softly.

"Bro, Collab."

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT YOU MOTHERF-"

Yeonjun cleared his voice from the kitchen, throwing the girl a glare.

"You're taking his side?- I'll tell Seollie about this-"

"Rina?" Chaerin called out slightly.

"Yeah? Sorry. Umm so. . .sit here first." Aera pulled her to the bed and sat her there.

"So. . . .I was working on this song. And I thought it would be perfect for you. Also, i thought we could do a duet but it doesn't fit our album so i was thinking if you would like to have it in your album and like it could be our duet." Aera said in one breath.

"Uh. . . Sure, I'll listen to it. I'm sure it's amazing. But, rina, I didn't even finish Blueming's promotion yet." She marvelled.

"That's alright. No hurry dude. I just wanted to give you a heads up." Aera shrugged plopping down beside her and giving her a comforting hug.

"Hey! That's MY bed. And you're MY Girlfriend, don't be all lovey dovey here." Taehyun joked.

Chaerin laughed, patting Aera's head to which the girl smiled widely and hugged her tighter. Chaerin turned towards Taehyun and stuck her tongue out at him. Taehyun rolled his eyes at that throwing up a bird at her. The girl just scoffed before getting comfortable on her bed.