𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓮𝓻𝓪

'Anakin all I want is your love' love won't save you padmé only my new powers can do that'

as anakin now Darth vaders response
'At what cost your a good person don't do this'

'I won't lose you the way I lost my mother'

'I'm becoming more powerful then any Jedi has ever dreamed of and I'm doing it for you to protect you'

'Come away with me help me raise our child leave everything else behind while we still can'

'Don't you see we don't have to run away anymore I have brought peace to the republic'
'I am more powerful then the Chancellor I I can over though him'

'And together you and I can rule the galaxy make things the way we want them to be'

'I don't believe what I'm hearing obi wan was right you've changed'

'I don't want to hear anymore about obi wan'

'The Jedi turned against me don't you turn against me'

'I don't know you anymore anakin your breaking my heart'

'You're going down a path I can't follow'

'Because of obi wan?!'

'Because of what you've done what you plan to do'

'Stop now come back I love you!'

'LIAR!'

'NO'

'YOUR WITH HIM YOU BROUGHT HIM HERE TO KILL ME'

'No!'

'Let her go anakin'

'anakin..'

'LET HER GO'

That's all I remember before it all went black

Obi wan couldn't kill anakin so he knocked him out and took me

I woke up in a daze all I felt was sharp pains up and down my body it was so intense I started to scream but my throat was so sore it just hurt 10 times more.

So all I could do was cry I look around the room it was like a hospital room I passed out from exhaustion I woke up with a bandage where my baby used to be.

'Hello?!'   I heard something it sounded like screams baby screams-end of chapter

Hi so all my other fanfics are anidala so this is just new and a little different so yea bye and stay safe