Saving [4]

Tw: close to a suicide attempt, mentions of wanting to die, homophobia, Transphobia.

Sapnap pov-

"Dreaammm!! I can't sleep" I frowned as I turned round.

We were sharing a bed because that's what bros do...right? [No sapnap that's called your gay]

"Well close your eyes and then your brain off because I can" he turned around to face the other way and I frowned moving closer to him hugging his hips and quickly falling asleep.

-morning-

"Sapnap wake up your package is here!!" Dream said waking me up by shaking me.

"IM UP!!" I screamed quickly covering my mouth and kicking my legs out of excitement.

I opened the box and inside it was a smaller box with a few notes and small trans-themed keyrings and stickers on top of it I quickly skimmed over the note all it was saying was how to bind safely like don't wear it while doing exercise etc which was all stuff I already knew about.

I open the box and start crying more than I had ever cried before. I instantly drop the binder and hug Dream.

I'm not usually one to give hugs due to my body dysphoria but I had to it felt wrong not to do.

He rubbed my back knowing I didn't like being hugged.

"Go put it on!!" He smiled as I rushed to the bathroom.

I had never really had a big chest but it still bothered me since it was there and it was quite noticeable if I had a shirt on.

I quickly put the binder on and only a t-shirt on top of it holding the hoodie in as wearing my hand.

I started crying again because you couldn't tell I wasn't biologically a guy.

I quickly run out of the bathroom and straight into Dreams Arms hugging him once again.

"Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you !!!!" I would have said it more if dream hadn't covered my mouth.

"Sap, there's no need to thank me I felt horrible seeing you uncomfortable." He smiled.

"Now let's go out somewhere" he smiled dragging me to his car.

We went to the mall and decided to look around for a few hours and then get lunch because we got hungry.

"McDonald's?" Dream asked and I nodded.

We walked over to a table and I told Dream my order and he went to go order our food.

"Well well well if it isn't the Tranny" I heard someone laugh. (I can reclaim it now guys how the tables turn!).

I look up from my phone to see Tommy, George, and Schlatt.

"Where the tits gone?" Tommy scoffed getting uncomfortably close to me. I hold my eyes closed not wanting to accidentally catch eye contact with any of them.

"Please leave.." I whispered.

"What was that you fucking gay freak" Schlatt laughed

I started crying slightly as I heard someone scream.

"Get the fuck away from him!"
It was dream

I felt so bad he ended up getting punched in the face before security came over and took the dickheads out of the mall.

"Sap...are you okay? Did they hurt you? Touch you? What did they say??"

I just sat there with tears in my eyes "C-Can we leave I'm not hungry anymore.." I heard Dream stand up from his chair and grab my hand.

We walked into the mall to his car in silence.

The second I sat down in the car the tears came flooding out of my eyes.

"I'm sorry you got hit dream this is all my fault if I wasn't alive you wouldn't be hanging around with a freak like me I wish I was dead nobody even wants me here anyway. I just want to die" I say crying even more which I didn't think was even possible.

"Sap.."

"I don't even know why I'm crying I should be happy!!
if I die I may get born into the right body and not have people hate me for being in the wrong one" I quickly got out of the car and ran as fast as I could. I had no idea where I was going I was just letting my legs take me wherever they pleased.

I was running for at least 40 minutes. I could hear Dream behind me but I just ignored him and kept running.

I stopped at a familiar cliff I had been to a lot with Tommy before the bullying started.

I looked at how far down it was and smiled.

"This will kill me.." I said as I smiled walking closer and closer to the edge.

"SAPNAP DONT YOU FUCKING DARE !!!" I hear from behind me.

I Go to walk forward and get pulled back by someone who I assumed was a dream.

I was crying so much I couldn't tell who it was. "LET GO OF ME YOU BASTARD" I screamed trying to escape the grip of him.

We sat there for a good hour and I was still harshly crying but I wasn't trying to escape dream's grip anymore.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to I promise. I don't know what happened to me. My mind got the best of me" I say as I turn around and hug dream.

"Shh sap I'm sorry you feel like this.. it's okay... I'm here ill go through this with you. You are perfect in every way and please.. if you feel like this again please please please please tell me... I don't want to lose someone as special as you..." I heard a sniffle and I realised dream was crying too.

"I'm so sorry dream.." I whisper putting my head in the crook of his neck.

I suddenly feel a sharp pain in the side of my chest.

I wince slightly as I put my hand over it.

"Fuck.. I ran for way too long in this thing.." I thought I said in my head.

Dream suddenly let go of me, still keeping his legs over mine so I didn't run off, and took his hoodie off.

"Take off your binder and put this on. I don't want you getting hurt you have been wearing that since half 7 this morning and now it's 5 pm.." he smiled as I put the hoodie over my head and unclipped the binder from behind taking it off holding it in my left hand and holding dreams hand with my right.

"Can we go home I'm tired..."I say. Dream nods and stands up with me walking towards the car which was only down the hill since he followed me in the car.

When we got home I didn't even bother taking Dream's hoodie off all I did was take off my jeans and put on some sweatpants, immediately getting into bed next to dream.

"I love you dream.." I whispered before falling asleep.

---------------

1173 words!!

2 chapters in 1 day!!

Angsty chapter :,)