Prologue

This is a universe in which the MCU and TVDU are linked, but neither of them is aware of it. And by that, I mean that neither Peter Parker nor Malachi Parker is aware of it. And now we'll see what happens there.

Peter's POV

It's been four long years without you, Gwen! I sometimes wonder if there was anything I could have done to go back in time and bring her back. I wish I could go back in time and save her. I'm wondering if there's any way I can bring her here...But, people who have died should be let to rest in peace. I hope she is at peace now. But, Gwen, if I were to be placed in a universe where I could have you again. I'm not going to let it go! In any case, I'll just go to the bar and drink like I always do.

Malachi's POV

I never imagined I'd be writing about my life one day, but here I am. It's been a while since I've been in the real world. I had no idea that life here would be more difficult than life in prison world! Oh, how I wish I could just kill everyone! Wait! That's exactly what I did! Anyway. I've returned to life, but as a vampire. As a vampire and witch, this makes me a heretic or a hybrid. I'm becoming more and more proud of myself. Since I've gained a lot of power as a result of killing Jossete, my two other siblings and my father. Right now, all I want is more and more power. The kids of Jo and Ric have survived, and they are two magical twins. I'll have to prepare for the noble war and kill them all before they become more powerful than me and I die. Wouldn't it be awesome if a supervillain or hero did it with me? But there isn't one just yet. Anyway, I'll just go to Mystic Grill and drink like I always do.

Written by
Nour