Chapter 1

P.O.V: Gregory

I was running so fast, my eyes where so blurred with tears I couldn't see hoping for the miracle freddy fixed himself, nothing, figures, good news the doors opened I just need to get to the entrance. I managed to run out the entrance too a alley, I remembered freddy talking about a button that would always keep me safe from everything but i would never see him agian, nothing too loose ig hes gone already and ...well, mom died in a car crash, and dad- became a purple monster?

A chill went down my spine. "OK let's look for the button before vanny can get to me!" I took my fazwatch off and started searching for the button I knew vanny was coming closer I needed to find it and press it quick, I found the button!, but vanny found me, I was hesitant for a good 2 seconds but I pressed it as vanny was about to swing. My head hurt I closed my eyes and shut them tight, the headache  stopped I opened  my eyes too see myself in a alleyway  but it was not the pizza plex alleyway.

I wanted to check my watch but it had turned  into a normal old watch, and it was not freddy as the bear it was a- rabbit? Yellow fur green eyes purple accessories, hum I checked my backpack freddy gave to check if that was the same it was, I then looked down at my g.fred shoes they were the rabbit too, "hum."

I walked off to find a calendar and found out it was... MAY 12TH 1983 WHAT?!! I shook my head and searched around to make sure I knew the place, I found out who the rabbit was while exploring spring bonnie and his bud fredbear in un-ironicly fredbears family diner, I decided to go back to the alleyway and I fell asleep.

(320 words not including this message)