Chapter 54

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Taehyung looked at the scene with anger filled eyes, but decided to ignore it. He silently walked beside from them. Y/n noticed him and immediately walked towards him, like a cute bunny.

"You're home really early, today?" she asked, making him look at her knitted brows.

'Did she not wanted me to be home early, so that she could spent more time with Hyung. Aish stop it Taehyung. What rubbish are you thinking, but what if Yoongi Hyung was saying was right.' he thought.

"Are you hungry?? Do you want me to cook something for you?" she asked, while walking with him. He shook his head.

"I'm not hungry." he said, making her confuse, but still she followed him like a puppy. Taehyung came inside their room and loosen up his tie, throwing it away on the bed. Y/n looked at him with her innocent orbs, and saw him being a little stressed. So, she went back down the stairs and came back with a orange with herself. She then handled it to him with a soft smile.

"Here drink it, instead if you're not hungry." she said, with a sweet smile, but Taehyung looked at her with a cold face. For a second he was lost in her eyes. He now started having negative things in his head, what if really she was cheating on him, and just acting of being all sweet to him.

"I'm not in the mood." he denied, and removed his wrist watch, keeping it on the table. Y/n furrowed her brows and looked at him. She forwarded her hand to his head and touched it. Taehyung looked at her with a frustrated look.

"You aren't ill, then why are you behaving like this." she stated, making him angry, with her behavior. So, he slightly pushed her away from him, making the glass fell on the floor, breaking into pieces. Y/n looked at him with a wide eyes.

"What is wrong with you, Taehyung?? If you didn't wanted to drink it, then you should have politely told me, why pushing it off my hand and wasting it." she said, making him looked at her. He scoffed looking at her. Y/n was not damn confused with his behavior.

"What's wrong, Taehyung, did something happen in the office." she asked, with a calm tone. Taehyung rolled his eye and pointed his index finger at her.

"Nothing is wrong with me, but you. You're the one, here who is making me frustrated with your clingy behavior. Just stop bothering me for a while, I want to be alone." hearing him, Y/n gulped the lump, that formed in her throat. She felt bad hearing him. Was she really being clingy with him?? Was she really making him frustrated??

"I-I'm sorry, I won't be clingy to you anymore. Sorry for you making you frustrated." she said, while looking down. She was about to leave from there, but Taehyung stopped her by grabbing her arm. He turned her around, making her face him. He then grabbed her both the arm and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't meant to be that much harsh with you. I'm really sorry." he said, making her nod her head.

"Its ok, You don't have to apologize from me. I can understand that you're stressed with your work, and thus me bothering you made you even more stressed. I'm sorry I won't repeat this."

"Ok." with that he went inside the bathroom, leaving her. Y/n wiped away the tear that fell off her eyes. She was sure that it must, be that he was damn stressed with his work and had shouted at her. She could understand that working in office, isn't that easy. She thought of giving him time and space, for a while so that he could feel better. So, she sighed and went downstairs.

But what she didn't knew that, from here their relationship will start falling apart. It wasn't her fault but his, he refused to believe on his wife, he refused to trust on her which will surely make him pay, in future.

Y/n came downstairs and helped Lia, a little, as Lia wouldn't let her do more, as she was pregnant and thus need to be careful. With that she sat on her seat and waited for Taehyung. Everyone, had already came and started having their dinner, but Taehyung wasn't there.

"Why aren't you eating??" asked Mr. Kim. He was being concerned for her, as believe it or not, but he cares for her, after all she was carrying his bloodline.

"I-I was waiting for Taehyung."

"Just eat up, you starving yourself, can harm baby's health." he said, making her nod her head. With that she started eating. Soon after sometime, Taehyung also joined everyone and had his food. With that they both went back to their room. Y/n prepared the bed, while Taehyung was seated on the couch, doing something on his phone. He was unbothered to even help her. Y/n ignored it thinking he might be busy and after preparing the bed, she did her night routine and went to sleep.

After sometime, Taehyung closed his phone and looked at her. He sighed feeling this way, he felt like being cheated, by her. Even though he didn't had any proof, that if she really cheated on him, or not, but still he thought of ignoring her and everything, for a while to clear up his mind.

He sighed and kept his phone on the table and laid, beside her. He looked at her and found her already asleep. He cupped her belly and said goodnight to his baby and kissed her on belly, before sleeping as well.

Next Day Y/n had her appointment with the doctor, so, she asked Taehyung to accompany her, as it important for the father to look after his wife, during her pregnancy.

"I'm sorry Y/n I can't come with you, I've work."

"Ok." she said, with a sad voice. Taehyung noticed her sad, face but he ignored her and went out. Everyone had their breakfast and went to their work. Y/n came to her room and grabbed her purse. With that she went out, alone. She sat inside the car and the driver started the engine. He took her to the clinic. And she entered inside.

She entered inside the doctor's cabin, making Yugyeom to smile, upon noticing her.

"Hey, how are you Y/n??" she smiled back at him.

"I'm fine how about you?"

"I'm fine as you can see, by the way where is that duffer. He didn't stick to you, like a lovesick, puppy, today??" Y/n felt a little sad and uncomfortable, hearing this certain, question, but still smiled at him.

"He had to leave for his office."

"Seriously that jerk went to office, leaving his wife all alone for the checkup. Well, nevermind. Please follow me." he said, making her nod her head. They both went inside the same, room where she had her checkup. She laid on the bed and Yugyeom, applied the gel on her belly. He then did the ultrasound and showed her the development of her baby.

After the check up, he informed her that everything was fine. He then told her to wait for a while and went somewhere. Y/n was seated on the chair waiting for him, when after sometime, he came back with a paper bag in his hand. He then handled it to her.

"What is it??" she asked. Yugyeom smiled at her and signaled her to look inside. Y/n cluelessly took the thing out. She stared at the ultrasound of her baby. She smiled looking at it.

"You see this, this is your baby. Isn't he/she a cute little thing, even though he/she still needs a lot of development, but still its really cute." he said, making her nod her head, while smiling. Yugyeom felt happy seeing her happy.

After bidding her goodbye, she came back home, and waited for the evening when Taehyung will be back and she'll show this to him.

Soon it was now evening and Taehyung came back home. He entered inside his room and loosen up his tie. Y/n upon seeing him immediately rushed towards him and showed him the ultrasound of her belly.

"Taehyung look, look what I got. Its our baby." she excitedly said.

"Please Y/n not now." he said, before walking inside the bathroom, making her smile constantly fall. She felt her heart clench in pain. She gulped the lump and kept the X-ray back in the paper bag and went downstairs.

After sometime, Taehyung came out of the bathroom and found the room empty. He sighed feeling bad. He shouldn't have ignored her, but its just, whenever he see her faces, he get reminded of the picture where Namjoon and Y/n were kissing making his mood even more sour.

He thought of ignoring it and went downstairs.