A BET....

The reference of this os is taken from one of the animated story of you tube "Vivaah" This idea was given by neha and represented by both of us...our this story has some inner meaning also i hope you all would understand it....

____________________________

Standing on the stage,all ready in Three piece black suit to perform his concert..the man was looking at the huge crowd who was cheering for him but still something or someone special was missing in this crowd...who was the reason of his smile,his success,his everything....

His lips had a beautiful smile but his eyes were still shedding some invisible tears and his heart was having a pain which can't be described by any means...

Whole crowd was continuously hooting for only one man but that man was just wanted to hear only one beautiful and majestic voice...

Closing his eyes,remembering the someone special's face he started to sing with so much of enthusiasm...he was singing through his heart.....

Thodi jagah de de mujhe
Tere paas kahin reh jaaun main
Khamoshiyaan teri sunu
Aur door kahin na jaaun main

~tumhari yeh chuppi kaatne ko daud rahi hai mujhe....please anokhi kuch toh bolo please i beg you...~

Apni khushi deke main tujhe
Tere dard se jud jaaun main...

~I am sorry mr.sabherwal....~

Mila jo tu yahaan mujhe
Dilaaun main yaqeen tujhe
Rahoon hoke tera sadaa
Bas itna chaahta hoon main

~Shaurya please sing for me na once yaar.....

nahi anokhi tumhe pata hai na mujhe gaana nahi aata..

arey tumhe sab aata tum pagal ho jo apne talent ko nahi samajh rahe...dekhna ek din tumhe apne talent ka ehsaas hoga aur sabhi log tumhare talent par jaan denge apni jaise mai tumpar marti hu phir laakho karoro log tumpar marenge..

haa haa haa very funny...~

Thodi jagah de de mujhe
Tere paas kahin reh jaaun main
Khamoshiyaan teri sunu
Aur door kahin na jaaun main

Hoon besahara tere bina main
Tu jo na ho to main bhi nahin
Dekhun tujhe yaara jitni dafaa main
Tujhpe hai aata mujhko yaqeen

Sabse main juda hoke abhi
Teri rooh se jud jaaun main

~Dekhna shaurya mai na jis jis din tum gaana gaaoge na uss din first seat first show dekhungi mai....and you won't be able to stop me~

Mila jo tu yahaan mujhe
Dilaaun main yaqeen tujhe
Rahoon hoke tera sadaa
Bas itna chaahta hoon main

Thodi jagah de de mujhe
Tere paas kahin reh jaaun main
Khamoshiyaan teri sunu
Aur door kahin na jaaun main

Finishing his song with closed eyes remembering the beautiful face of the love of his life with full of hurt and tear...

~YOU ARE A CHEATER,YOU ARE A BIGGEST CHEATER OF THIS WORLD...I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU~

Whole auditorium was just filled with loud sounds of whole crowd and their claps....

After thanking everyone....he started to go towards the exit just when reporter comes and started to ask with their questions....