1. Misunderstandings (Part 1)

(Jinkook- Misunderstanding)
Seokjin- secretary
Jungkook- CEO

"Get out, you are fired" the yelling of an alpha was heard throughout the office and a beta came running out with tears painting his cheeks. Not a new scene for the employs as this was the 4th secretary the boss had fired this month.

A man in his early twenties with black gucci suit , hairs neatly combed back having an intimidating aura entered the room of the alpha who was busy trying to calm himself .

A/N pov:

"Woah Jeon fired another secretary??" asked the alpha who entered the cabin of an angry looking alpha who was now throwing the glare at the said man
"What are you doing here Tae it's not the time to play now ,go play with someone else" Jungkook said while working on his laptop. "Can I not visit my best friend and I'm not here to play Jungkook what do you think of me I am a grown man a hot alpha who everyone wants and I know you ugly ass-ahh what the hell jk" tae asked while rubbing his head and bend down to pick up the file as jungkook threw a file on his head "Looks like you forgot to drink your banana milk today" tae murmured . Jungkook shot another glare and tae had his hands up in defence.

"What did that beta secretary do that you have to fire him ??" Tae asked

"He was 10 minutes late today and it is from two days he is being lazy and not doing his work properly, today we had an important meeting he was late and on top of that he brought the wrong file that stupid beta , you do know that I do not tolerate any kind of lazyness towards work "

"Oh! This is acceptable though ,the last secretary you fired was because she gave you cold coffee instead of hot "

"Get me a new secretary tae "

"Ok sir ! Will do it , well jk I was thinking about why did you reject the deal with the the Lee's don't you think we should accept it as it is highly profitable ??"
"No tae , you know how scum of a person Lee is ,he wants the maximum profit though it's our machines that will be used for this project that old bastard was trying to outwit me by sharing the profit in 40-60 so no"

"Understandable" tae answered.

Jungkook pov:

After a tiring day I reached my penthouse the maids took off my blazer and I entered my bedroom which screams luxury and why won't they I am the richest and the hottest bachelor of the city people die to throw themselves at me the Jeon Jungkook , and I do one night stands with those weak omegas who are ready to throw themselves at me with the blink of an eye afterall they are all same pathetic omegas hungry for money just like him " No jungkook no don't think him don't think about someone who just left you broken nooo" I yelled while throwing a vase that was beside me whyyy why did you do that to me just whyyyy .
I woke up and it is already 6 in the morning I didn't realise when I felt asleep while thinking about him . I went to take a shower and after getting ready it was already 7 , I had my breakfast and left for my office though employees come at 9 but as a CEO it is my duty to reach first and check all the work along with my secretary which I not have now

Taehyung's POV:

Ahhh !! My head hurts. Yesterday I drank a lot .
Oh wait I yelled while remembering how I saw a beautiful omega with plump lips, small face and height too cute just like a mochi we made out a couple of times but then he left oh shit I forgot to exchange our no. But never mind I will meet you soon pretty omega . I got ready for work as I have to take interview for secretary position for jk that would be tiresome

Jungkook's POV:

As I was working someone barged in my office room I looked up to scold whoever entered and it was tae who came excitingly and was going to speak when I interrupt him
"Did you find me a PA?"
"Yes I was going to tell you about that , well he is such a good and handsome omega jungkook and not like others who were busy trying to flirt with me though I tried to flirt with him but he wasn't even understanding he seems innocent though I already like him and I just hope that you won't fire him soon" tae said.

"Well that depends on how he works and omega?? Innocent ?? These two words never sit together tae and just hope that new PA of mine is efficient enough to not get fired " replied jk

"I don't really understand who is that omega or what has he done to you to get so worked up jungkook but this one seems interesting though totally your type just think a dominant alpha with a submissive and innocent mate" tae said while smiling like a fool "This alien" jk murmured "

"Jungkook I think I found my mate the papa of my pups the king of my heart-"
"Stop right there tae stop with your nonsense in the early morning and let me work"
"Hey I am not joking he is really cute you know and I will marry him and mate him what was his name uhmm joman no no I guess jimin yeah Park Jimin" tae said excitingly.

Jungkook tensed up hearing this name park jimin he whispered.

At another side

"Jimin!! jimin wake up!! Jiminnnnnnnnnn???" A beautiful omega yelled to wake up the sleeping beauty.

"What happened jin" asked jimin while grumbling .

"I got a job as a PA at JJK Enterprise" jin said excitingly

"Yeahhh party"jimin yelled as if he wasn't sleeping now. Jin face palmed as this shorty always thinks about partying .

"Jinnie"
"Yes jimin"
"I think I found my mate yesterday at the club I met him he is so handsome and so rich I think he is the one for me" jimin said.

"Did you talk to him ?? What is his name ??"jin enquired.

"Yes we even made out a couple of times his name is Taehyung , Kim taehyung".

"Let's hope you will meet him soon- oh no I have to get ready jimin only a hour and a half is left".

"All the best jinnie . You will rock it"

"Thank you jiminah"

Thanks for reading .

Hope you have a good day precious 💕💕