The love of my life

The love of my life ~

Do you really wanna know how much I love you... do I need to show you a proof?...
Fine... , I'll shower you with all my love and do anything for you just for me to receive your love. I feel so needy right now that I might die because of patience, I want your love and I want your heart, I'll kiss you till you drop.

"Oh my dear zhongli... the love of my life has arrived, I want to devour you... No matter how hard and long it'll take me to steal your heart, Never going to give up to make you mine~."

"Those beautiful body of yours, they will be mine soon~."

"One day...I'll just see you sleeping right next to me naked, when I wake up in the morning. Those pale white neck of yours, they will have a mark soon coming from me~,"

"My darling~, come to me, I'll shower you with all my love, please be mine, I need your love and heart, I want you to love me back~"

"Those beautiful golden amber eyes, I want them to stare at me all day, and I'll never get tired of it."

"Zhongli~ the love of my life, he's finally here sitting on my lap, caressing my cheeks softly, giving me a kiss on the forehead, oh god... is this heaven?"

" I kissed those soft lips, and giving him a lovely deep bite on his neck, the taste of blood savored on my tongue... mmm, tasty~."

"Zhongli~, my darling, you look like a piece of art, I'm so lucky, you are now here next to me, oh zhongli, my love, you making me fall and fall for you each day."

"My love, it's been 10 years now, we're married and we're now laying on the grass watching the beautiful starry night sky, come to my arms, let's make a wish together, i love you until my last breath."