Chapter 2

Mik-Chip jumped out of the window of the building and ran to the back of the I-Cubit building, whereas he stole a tank of cubit essence from two nixels.

"GOOD LUCK GETTING UNLIMITED POWER NOW!" Shouted Mik-Chip as he ran off, making some nixels chase him.

Little did Mik-Chip know (but many did Bill Cipher know) that he was leading the nixels towards the othet mixels, but he hid in an alley so the nixels wouldn't move their direction or notice him.

"Finally, I can have all the power I need, and no one will stop me..." Mik-Chip muttered to himself.

He banged on the tank of cubit essence, but then the glass part of it that showed the cubit essence had broken and spilled onto his hand. He screamed and his pupil and voice were slowly turning to normal, but then Bill Cipher shot out of Mik-Chip, and everything both paused and turned monochrome.

"WHY does that STING SO MUCH!?" Yelled Bill Cipher to himself.

The real Mik-Chip was on the floor, groaning. He then got up with a headache, and saw a floating triangle in front of him. That triangle was Bill Cipher himself.

"Who the heck are you?" Asked Mik-Chip.

"The name's Bill, Bill Cipher!" Introduced Bill Cipher.

"Let me guess, you want a head that's always screaming?"

With a snap of his fingers, a screaming head appeared in front of Mik-Chip and then disappeared.

"Uh... no. I'm Mik-Chip, and.. why's everything suddenly nixed?" Questioned Mik-Chip.

"HAH! They're not nixed, it just looks like this whenever I visit someone!" Laughed Bill Cipher.

Mik-Chip looked around and saw that a swarm of nixels was stuck in a pose where they were coming after the mixels that were in the line for the I-Cubit. He then asked what Bill wanted.

"Well, possibly two colorful versions of an I-Cubit, like what Booger was talking about!" Said Bill Cipher.

"Everyone's saying that no line's too long for the I-Cubit, but there's NEVER a line too long for the original cubits!"

Mik-Chip paused to think about the situation he was having, and then he slowly pulled an Electroid cubit from behind his back.

"Is this enough?" Asked Mik-Chip.

"Absolutely not, everything's paused as we speak, so how about we 'borrow' one more? HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Said Bill Cipher.

"Wait, but stealing's illegal!" Protested Mik-Chip.

"It ain't stealing as long as you're not caught, you know!" Lied Bill Cipher.

Bill Cipher floated to Wott who was paused in a position where he was walking along the sidewalk.

"Why not this guy? He's got a cubit!" Exclaimed Bill Cipher.

"...True, but-" Before Mik-Chip could finish, Bill Cipher already swiped the Electroid cubit from Wott.

"HEY, I WASN'T DONE TALKING!" Yelled Mik-Chip.

Bill Cipher started laughing as he slowly put the two cubits together, which made a whirring sound, and then he threw the two cubits in the air, caught them in his top hat, and a huge explosion had exploded inside his hat whereas galaxy-like goo dripped down from it.

"Hey Frazzles, I got a riddle for you!" Bill Cipher shouted to Mik-Chip.

"What happens when you put two cubits of the same color into my hat while they're pushed together?"

"...They explode?" Assumed Mik-Chip.

"They explode and TURN INTO THE GALAXY GOO FROM THE RIFT!" Shouted Bill Cipher.

"When that happens, I FINALLY GET SOME POWER AGAIN! Rm vevib fmrevihv, gsv Irug xzm yv ivxivzgvw. Gsviv'h nzmb dzbh uli nv gl ivrtm hfkivnv, zmw BLF SVOKVW NV DRGS ZOO LU GSVN!"

"...What?" Asked Mik-Chip.

"It's Atbash, you'll understand it later." Said Bill Cipher.

"Enough about me, LET THE WEIRDMAGEDDON BEGIN!"

Bill Cipher started maniacally laughing as he floated up into the air, up to the level where the explosion was. He glowed black, and then blue, and then he grew veins and formed an iron suit.

"Physical form? Don't mind if I DO!" Shouted Bill Cipher as he now turned into a flat, glowing triangle.

Everything around Mik-Chip was no longer paused and was back in color. Suddenly, with a cracking noise, a sideways pink plus sign formed in the sky.

"Holy Mixels, look at that!" Realized Booger as he noticed a swarm of Nixels approaching.

"We're being invaded! We better hide!"

"Better yet, you should BOW DOWN TO YOUR NEW LEADER!" Shouted Bill Cipher from above as he was now seen as a giant, black, floating pyramid.

The swarm of nixels also paused to looked at Bill Cipher in confusion. Bill Cipher grabbed Mik-Chip by his hair and then they floated to the top of the I-Cubit building.

"Congratulations, Frazzles! You helped me gain world domination once again! I would give you deer teeth right now, but I'm no longer in Gravity Falls so that's not happening!" Exclaimed Bill Cipher as he turned back yellow.

While Bill Cipher started laughing, Mik-Chip nervously looked down to the ground with a feeling that this situation doesn't feel right, as if something felt amiss. Mik-Chip turned towards Bill Cipher and asked him if this was really the right thing to do.

"Of COURSE it's right, you helped me with world domination and the Space Axolotl made me reborn!" Bragged Bill Cipher.

"I feel like you need a song to cheer you up."

(A/N: If I put a song into a story, then the same rules of when I make a song into a separate story applies to that song. (Insert text) = chorus, *insert text* = what is happening in the song.)

Today's just so wonderful, I feel like chuckling.

Ah ha ha ha!

I feel all fuzzy inside like a duckling... full of... TARA-A-A-ANTULA-A-A-AS!

*Mik-Chip yelps as Bill Cipher shows a picture of a broken rubber duck with tarantulas pouring out of it*

And now that I'm here, tonight... it's gonna get... *snaps fingers* weird.

*White cracks appear in the walls of different buildings, and Hanazuki, Sprig, a bunch of hemkas, Anne Boonchuy, and the Stan O' War II falls out of them*

*Stanley: WHERE THE HECK AM I!?*