2. Misunderstandings (Part 2)✔️

Jin's POV:

I looked at the clock 7:30 it means I have half hour to reach the office .
I will easily reach there as it is only 20 minutes walking distance.

I reached at JJK Enterprises , I already have reached 10 minutes before .
I walked to the receptionist lady "How may I help you sir? " She said while eyeing me.
"Umm Hello ! I'm Kim Seokjin the new PA of the CEO" I said while bowing .

"Please follow me sir"she said.
I nodded while following her and then we entered the elevator and pressed the 30th floor guess the ceo's office
"So ??" The receptionist said while breaking the train of my thoughts. I looked at her and she started explaining me, and from what I understood is that the 30th floor is the floor which has only CEO's office and mine ,I have to work with him even at nights as there will be some meetings held during that hour who holds a company meeting at midnight I thought . I have to be early and get ceo's breakfast ,lunch, coffee etc never be late from what I understood is that the CEO is very strict about punctuality and how he hates lazy people .
"So! All the best seokjin " the receptionist lady aka Rosé said . What a sweet omega she is.

I stood in front of CEO's office nervously and lightly knocked it .

"Come in" I heard a very familiar voice and without thinking twice I entered the room . My eyes widened looking at the person in front of me
"J-jung-jungkook" I said stuttering remembering the time when we met till he-

"Jin" jungkook said looking at me shock written on his face , I looked at him tears forming in my eyes while looking at him lovingly, while his eyes only showed hatred , the hatred which I never thought I would be seeing in the eyes of the person who loved me unconditionally but I guess this is all because of me everything is because of me.

"I-I AM the n-new PA f-for the C-CEO" I said stuttering, while my cheeks getting hot and red as jungkook was intently staring it me, jungkook still have the effect on me.

"Oh! Wow, who do we have here Kim slut seokjin " jungkook said with venom filled voice. I looked down not believing this was the person who protected me from everything yet saying these hurtful words.

"Well, I am the CEO here slut oops sorry seokjin- and I hope you will do your work rather than whoring around " hot tears freely flowing out of my eyes as I was thinking what have I done to deserve such hateful words . I wiped my tears and nodded at him , for a moment I thought I saw concern in his eyes but then he turn away and asked me to check the file I nodded and sat at my given place doing my work.

Jungkook's POV:

As I was working I heard a light knock on the door and I yelled a come in ,I looked up when I heard a sweet and a very familiar voice J-jung-jungkook he still look very beautiful I saw tears and love in his eyes and didn't realise when I said his name jin he looked at me blush formed on his cheeks as I was staring at him intently. I realise how much I hate him ( we know Jeon )
He said he is my PA well he doesn't know that now does he ?? This will be interesting I thought smirk forming on my face.
"Oh! Wow, who do we have here Kim slut seokjin " I said and saw him looking down deserved. I continued
"Well, I am the CEO here slut oops sorry seokjin- and I hope you will do your work rather than whoring around" I intentionally said this and looked at him tears flowing from his eyes he quickly wiped it, concerns drowning my eyes but I quickly recovered and ask him to check the file I cannot be weak in front of him no I cannot
Let's make this hell for you Kim Seokjin I said while looking at him busy working , checking the files.

Jin's POV:

When I reached home I was tired by checking the files and arranging them as jungkook told me to do so.