This December | Six

Warning// Crude humor

"Ow! Hunter, stop stepping on my feet!" 

"It's not my fault, alright?!"

"Okay, BUT YOU'RE STILL DOING IT-"

"I'M SORRY OKAY?!"

"NO YOU'RE NOT-!"

You both pull away. You scowled. "We should take a break!" You sighed. "This is really hard."

"Like my dic--"

"Hunter, what the actual fuck?!" You cut him off before he could even finish. Did Hunter just make a dick joke?

Well...he is a sixteen year old boy...But he seems so clueless about things here in Connecticut...or...the US...or...the world.

"Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood." He sniffed, bored.

You rolled your eyes. "You're so weird," You said.

"No, you." He smirked crossing his arms. You put your hands on your hips. 

You glared. "How am I weird?" You asked. 

"You read fanfiction," He said grinning.

You shoved his shoulder. "You made a dick joke!"

He laughed. "I heard someone in class say it!" He said, smiling. "And I found it a little funny, so I tried it out."

"THAT'S WHY YOU'RE WEIRD!" You said laughing.

Hunter chuckled and looked at your computer, and sat down on the bed, grabbing it. "Let me see the dance moves again..." He said. "I think you were doing it wrong, not me."

"Are you blaming me?!" You gasped.

He glanced up at you and flashed a sly smile before looking down at the computer. "Of course I am,"

You faked tears. "You're so rude!" You said dramatically, and swayed around as if you were dying.

He rolled his eyes smiling. "Thank you, I try my best."

You heard him play the video and pointed, "See? You're supposed to pick me up at that part!" You said. 

"You want me to pick you up?" He asked incredulously.

"Yes!"

He looked at you for a quick second and scooped you up.

"WHA-" You gasped. "Hunter-"

"Like this?" He asked. "Is this what you want?!"

"Stop moving, I'm gonna end up dropping you!" He said scowling

"PUT ME DOWN-!" You said. 

He scowled. "Now you don't want me to carry you?" He asked.

"N...No! Put me- Wha-" Hunter shifted and threw you over his shoulder like you were a potato sack. "HUNTER WHATEVER-YOUR-MIDDLE-NAME-IS NOCEDA-" You shriek. "PUT ME DOWN!"

He laughed out loud. "Nope," He said grinning.

"Hunter!" You said covering your face. It felt on fire. "This is so embarrassing!"

He got an idea. "Wanna take a picture and send it to Luz?"

"NO-" 

"Too late." He said smiling. You heard a click and him tapping on his phone. Soon, he murmured "Sent."

He put you down gently laughing. He grinned. "Look, Luz responded."

Hunter's face slowly turned red

Hunter's face slowly turned red. "Uh." He turned off his phone and you watched him confused. "What?" You ask. "Is she mad?"

"NO!" He said quickly. "I-I mean....No....she said.......stop teasing you...?" 

You laughed. "You got in trouble with Luz!" You teased.

You turned. "Let's hurry and practice!"

Hunter's phone buzzed and he glanced at it.

...

He looked at you. A Joke huh...? He watched you, a frown concentrated on his face. I wonder what it would be like to kiss Y/n?