𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

PS: ~To all my new, silent readers~This chapter is soo sweet and wholesome, I highly recommend you read to the end then vote and comment your thoughts heheh (it means a lot to the author AKA me), k thanks, ilysm 💕

This chapter is soo sweet and wholesome, I highly recommend you read to the end then vote and comment your thoughts heheh (it means a lot to the author AKA me), k thanks, ilysm 💕

Chapter 44

Social Stamina ~ ROSIE

I woke up to a slight rummaging in the room, the faint rays of early morning sunlight filtering through the thin but expensively tailored curtains.

I smiled at the feel of the fresh morning zephyr that caused the tiny wisps of rich hair adorned over my forehead to flutter gently.

I turned my head slightly, coming face to face with an extremely handsome Yves. He was pinning his dark shirt, and he immediately smiled when he noticed my wakefulness. Those biceps, please-

"Baby," his deep, chilling voice made me bite my bottom lip gently, and I sat up slowly. He was the most fucking perfect man I'd ever seen in my life.

"Good morning," I popped a mint into my mouth and downed some fresh water.

"How are you feeling? How's Ocean doing?" He moved towards me, his steely grey eyes staring down at me. This man was so enormous.

"I'm feeling good, so is Ocean, he's probably sleeping." I placed my hand over his which was on my belly, caressing the baby bump lovingly. He placed a kiss on my forehead, then I stood on the bed to help secure his tie around his neck. I always made it for him.

"You're so beautiful," he breathed into my ear, his large hands secured on my waist, one of it sliding down to my ass and slipping into the silk fabric to feel my soft skin.

I thoroughly enjoyed the feel of his huge, smooth but firm hand on me, his slightly hairy but soft skin over my velvety smooth one. I blushed lightly, my cheeks heating up as he squeezed it then let his finger play with the lace material underneath, which was tight against my wide hip.

"Do you want me to kiss your stretch marks before I go, baby? Remind you of how breathtakingly gorgeous you are? Just how much of a immaculate masterpiece you are? Remind you that you are mine and only mine." He murmured deeply into my ear, my arms secured around his broad, strong shoulders.

"You won't be late for work?" I tilted my head innocently, my fingers stroking his beard. I had persistently encouraged him multiple times not to shave it off completely everytime I was asleep in his laps, touching and admiring his manly stubble.

He had eventually conformed, and now he had a perfectly trimmed and shaped beard. In my opinion, he looked a thousand times more handsome. Especially with his long hair.

"No, I'm popping into the office for a few hours, then we go shopping for our precious son." He stared deeply into my eyes, his full of pure admiration. "So, what do you say baby?" He kissed my neck gently.