Are you mad at me?

Okay so.. in this AU(??) Gon and Killua are enrolled into this Ivy League school, where they both academically excel. The boys don't spend lots of time together, thus their time being taken up from all the extra classes Killua got himself into. Even though they don't spend much time together, their relationship is still as strong as it was a few years before. Or is it?
Also.. I added some characters, I probably won't use them a lot. Just some school mates to fill in time gaps.
—————————

Gon spots Killua and a few of his friends walking out of his Ap- physics 2 class in classroom B-111. Killua looked a bit irritated, as he scurried through the border of people piling out of opposing classrooms as the bell rung. "Ney Killua" Gon called out. Killua looked around in search of who called out his name, aborting the search after the failed attempt. Gon sighed and swam through the crowd of people, in search of his friend. He spotted a tall white-haired boy dressed in his uniform, Gon latches onto his arm. "Killuaa I was calling yo-" he looks up into the figures face and realizes that he latched onto the wrong person. A group of girls surrounding him giggled at him as he blushed in embarrassed. Gon lets go of the boys arm and apologies over and over again as he walks away.

"KILLUAA" he whines, almost giving up on even looking for his friend.

"I'm right behind you, Gon." A figure says in a mellow tone. Gon turns around and smiles as he finally finds his white-haired friend. "Killuaa~ I've been trying to find you for hourssss" he continues to whine.

"It's only been a few minutes since the bell rung, there's no way you could've been looking for me for that long." Kil smiles slyly. He checks his watch, and his eyes narrow. "Oh damn, I'm late to my English class, Gon. I'll see you at lunch?" He starts to back away, heading for his next classroom. "Oh" Gon's smile started to drop. "Yea of course, I'll see you then" Killua flashes Gon a small smile as he bolts to his next class, trying to stir up enough energy to pay attention to the lecture he's about to receive. Gon waves Killua goodbye and sighs, now being left alone in a big empty hallway.

Gon heads for the common room, which is pretty empty since everyone is in their classes. Gon had a free period along with a number of other students. He finds a seat that sits next to a window. He pulls out his bag, and begins to do some extra classwork/homework. Gon frowns, thinking about the last encounter between him and his friend. The two of them didn't spend much time together anymore, and it made Gon very upset. He doses off thinking about all different types of scenarios that could occur if the two of them didn't spend time together anymore. Gon's sadness started to turn into frustration.

"GON!!" An unfamiliar voices call out, snapping him out of his daydream. Gon clears his throat and fixes his tie. He focuses on the figure in front of him. It's Alice, a friend of his. She takes a seat with a concerned look. "Gonny are you okay?" She says, placing a hand on Gon's. Gon smiles lightly at the girls curiosity. "Uh, yea I'm fine.. just a bit tired ya know?" He says. "Oh yea! I understand completely. Classes can be a little hectic, I'm here if you need anything though! Do you want me to walk you to your room? I have a bit of time before I have to head back to class. I could tell Mr. Takumi that you're out sick." She continue to ramble about all the things she was going to do to help Gon out for the day. Gon felt comfort. He glided his thumb across the back of her hand and smiled. "Yea that'll be great! Thank you so much Alice." He stood up, putting the contents he had taken out of his bag, back into it.

"I Don't want to me much trouble though, are you sure you have the time?" He said. "Of courseee!" She responded. Alice latched onto Gon's arm and started walking toward the dormitories. On there way there, the bell began to ring. Dismissing everyone for lunch. Killua walked out of his class, he spotted Gon down the hall. "GON!" He called out. Gon stared at him and didn't move. Killua looked confused, he started to run after him, but was stopped after swarms of people came plowing out of all kind of different exits. Gon continued talking to Alice and walked into the dorms, leaving Killua behind.

'Is he mad at me?'

——————————
Word count: 804!!
If this gets enough views I'll continue writing. I don't want this story to go to waste.

Till next time.