Rough Experimentation 1

Scientist 1: Is the girl ready to be brought in?
Scientist 2: Yes sir.
Scientist 1: Good. Make sure she doesn't escape. This experiment is very crucial to the world.
Scientist 2: I can assure you sir she's tied up fully but it will be difficult to chain her up as she's pretty feisty.
Scientist 1: Well you just have to make sure she doesn't.
(A guard is seen walking in the experimentation room with the girl in a wheelchair)
Scientist 1: Oh don't you look beautiful.
Scientist 2: What do you want to do first sir?
Scientist 1: Well we need to take the tape of her mouth first so that her mouth is available for the first experiment. This will be crucial to test how good her gagging reflexes are.
Scientist 2: Ok sir.
(The tape is ripped from the girls mouth)
Girl: Fuck you!
Scientist 1: Oh aren't you feisty.
Girl: What is going on? What do you want from me???!
Scientist 1: You are going to be part of an experiment which will test different skills of yours.
Girls: What experiments??!
Scientist 1: Well first experiment will involve you and this wonderful security guard here. He will take his pants off and force his dick down your throat testing your gagging skills. Don't worry. These experiments will be very enjoyable for you. Oh and aswell, you'll be stayed tied up until you get his dick mega wet and hard.
Girl: You sick bastard!
Scientist 1: Let's go to the control room now.
(The scientists head to the control room)
Scientist 1: Ok begin the first session of this experiment. Oh and I forgot to mention aswell. These experiments will be daily. You will do one activity one day and another activity the next day. Now start!
(The guard starts to strip in a suspenseful manner as if he is trying to wind up the girl in distress)
Guard: Now you better suck and gag on my cock good.
Girl: Go to hell!
(The guard begins rubbing his flaccid cock to prepare it for the disgusting lab rat)
Guard: Don't worry. I'll be gentle the first few seconds.
Girl: Oh god please dont.
(The hard cock is slotted in lab rats mouth, making her mouth wet and drip with saliva which drips on her clothes)
Guard: Mmmmm damn your mouth is getting wet already with saliva. I better shove it down your throat to make you really feel it.
(The cock is pushed down the unfortunate girls mouth, causing an immense amount of intensity and pressure but she manages to deal with it like the struggling hostage that she is)
Scientist 1: Damn how is she taking that cock to the throat like that?
Scientist 2: It seems to be that her throat is wider which is causing her to handle it and she's breathing well too through her nose. The guard shouldn't do it for long though.
(The cock is then released from her mouth, causing a sense of relief from the back of her throat but saliva is still dripping from her mouth)
Guard: Now spit all over that cock of mines.
(She spits on that cock with annoyance and distress)
Guard: Mmmmm I love it when my cock is covered in spit. Ha ha.
(He face fucks her like his dick is a machine going inside a hole)
Scientist 1: Guard! Rip off her top and squeeze her tits too! That will definitely help you before you cum in her mouth!
(The top is quickly rushed off her body and the tits are squeezed so tightly with enjoyment while the cock is sitting sweetly in her mouth)
Guard: Goddamn you are going to make me cum very soon.
Scientist 1: Look at her nipples already. They are getting hard. How is that possible if she is distressed and wanna leave? Her body should be resisting.
Scientist 2: Well it seems that the stress and pressure is making her aroused sir. Should the guard continue his thing boss?
Scientist 1: I guess this experiment should be finished off. Guard! Whenever your ready, cum down her throat!
(The guard continuously face fucks her, waiting for that finishing line of explosions to erupt down her wide throat)
Guard: Oh here it fucking comes!
(The guard has just exploded in her mouth and proceeds to push that load down her throat making her choke and fill up. Her mouth shakes and twitches as the load isn't stopping)
(She now feels the cock slowly getting softer and softer and her face is showing a sense of relief)
Scientist 1: That was perfect! Nice work guard!! Let's pack this in and resume tomorrow.
Scientist 2: Goodnight sir.
Scientist 1: Goodnight.