Chap 1: Losing someone & Interferring

Everyone is wondering why is their only 3 deities present when it was supposed to be 4 they were all expecting for them more like for their leader to be present in times like this.

Since no one knew who was the leader and the internal executives because the one and most likely to be seen were always Inui Seishu and Kokonoi Hajime the external executives.

"Looks like the black dragons aren't coming" said by Akaashi Takeomi or famously known as God of war while sighing.

"It's better for them not to be involve especially their reputation is good don't want that to be stain again" said by Keizo Arashi or mostly known as benkei.

Imaushi Wakasa then interrupted " you guy's shouldn't be thinking about that we have more problem here" they both look at him and agreed considering this isn't just a normal fight because one life was involved leading to it's death.

It was none other the Ken Ryuguji
a. k. a Draken.....

Somewhere around tokyo inside the luxurious building a certain person was sitting on his office checking thru each files suddenly feels chill down his spine he definitely knows that something big was gonna happened.

And he was correct after a second he felt that the two external executives came in bursting thru his door the other one was out of breathe while the other helped the person catch his breathe.

The person with a raven haired paired with an oceanic eyes look at them worriedly and ask "Koko what happened why is sei-chan out of breathe" while slowly walking towards them.

Kokonoi one of the external executives or mostly likely the treasurer and the one keeping the money into a cycle answered " Idk boss inui just came in to my office and dragged me here without an explanation" he pouted.

The raven haired boy then let out a small chuckle and help inui before answering " Koko don't be like that it's maybe very important knowing he dragged you out of nowhere and for the last time stop calling me boss if it's only us along with the other executives and just call me takemitchi or mitchi"

Koko just stick his tongue which earns him a smacked from the head by his best friend Inui who seems finally stable. " What was that for?!" said by koko " That's for sticking your tongue out in mitchi" inui replied.

They continued to bicker until takemitchi looked at them with an irked mark in his forehead smiling and shouted " CONTINUE TO BICKER AND I'LL KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE" the two went completely silent in a matter of seconds.

Takemitchi then finally calmed down and sat across koko and inui finally asking " Inui what happened in your patrolling for you to look such a mess" he pointed at inui up to down " Oh i just got a message" Inui replied looking embarrassed because he was unpresentable infront of his childhood crush until now.

" What was the message about" takemitchi asking anxiously of what may the latter answer " It was a terrible one...." Inui replied and look at koko. Koko got it since someone just happened to send him a word about it before inui dragged him out.

Takemitchi knew what the look was about but still continued to stay composed even though it was clear that his hands were shaking then ask
" What was the message about inui?" the two know that takemitchi was being serious since he doesn't call them like that on a normal basis.