Chapter 1

3rd person:

In a school that teaches students how to acquire, use, and store mana a young elf who was half human entered the gates staring with awe at the large structure with floating landmassess around it. Her name was Lilith Sakuta. She was the daughter of an high elf named Yuna Sakuta and a human Akito. As the child of two different races she was considered repulsive and that her existence is something that shouldn't be allowed. Throughout her life she's been persecuted by people of both the human race and elven. No one cared if she lives or dies. Lilith wasn't new to the whispers and gossip that spread as she walked down the halls nor did it bother her any more. She was nothing but an empty shell running on the drive to become something great. She oppend the doors to her new class and there stood a girl with long beautiful crimson hair and deathly pale skin. She had large wings meaning she was fairy and a nobel at that. The girl's white and black wings fluttered slightly since she was suprised at the sudden entrance to the classroom. The girl was used to being alone for 30 minutes before class officially started but here was Lilith staring at her.

"H-hello? My name is Shina Zakaria Shizuri." The girl spoke causing Lilith to come out of the dase she was in. Lilith nodded to Shina showing that she understood her.

"Hello, my name is Lilith Akuma Sakuta." Lilith said well looking forward directly into Shina's mixed colored eyes without a single movement. Lilith in Shina's eyes didn't look to be real. It was as though she was a mana controlled doll, there wasn't any movement but that of breathing. Shina was scared of Lilith's unusual behavior slightly looking down at her hands on the desk she sat at with her grey-ish blue left eye and moon-like right. Lilith began walking over to Shina and sat right next to her. Lilith's ash black colored skin was outlined perfectly by her silver hair with a crest of sorts going completly across the front of her neck. Like all elves do Lilith had pointed ears but they were slightly shorter then most elves her age. Her long silver hair matched her light purple eyes that seemed like they were crystals. Unlike Shina, Lilith didn't have any life in her eyes. To those around her it seemed like she was a walking corpse. After closer examination however it was clearly shown that Lilith was indeed related to any normal elf species, even though it didn't look like it at all. No one knows where her cursed looking skin color comes from, there isn't a single other elf or human who has it after all. Soon a bell rings and students come flooding in the classroom sitting down chatting in friend groups. However Lilith, as always, wasn't approched by anyone. Some of the others in the class went so far as to call her a demon. Eventually a teacher enters the class and calls Lilith to introduce herself.

"Pardon me please come forward new student and introduce yourself. Please include your race as well." Lilith nodded at the sudden order the teacher gave. She then stood up and picked up a piece of chalk to write her full name on the chalkboard. After she wrote her name she turned around and bowed at an exact 90 degree angle.

"Hello, my name is Lilith Akuma Sakuta. I hope we can get along. I'm an elf and human hybrid." Her cold, emotionless, monotone voice spoke out. She then stood straight up and walked over to her seat again to sit down. The rest of the class but Shina and a few others could be heard clearly laughing at her middle name. Akuma is the ancient name for a demon.

"Settle down and let's begin class." The teacher, known as Mr. Duchovny, said slapping a wooden pointer stick on the desk. Even quickly stoped talking and began taking notes throughout the class. As soon as it began the classes throughout the day ended meaning the first day in school was officially over. Lilith let out of content sigh stretching her arms up and walked out of school. She walked down the street seeing a pair of familiar black and white wings in front of her. Though no one could tell Lilith happily speed up her pace to be able to talk to Shina. Lilith hadn't been able to properly become friends with anyone for over four years now.

"Perhaps with a bit of luck I can become her friend!" Lilith though as she tapped Shina's shoulder and waved to her even though they were right next to eatchother. Shina was confused but ignored the girl completely and continued on her way. Though Lilith was determined to befriend her. But even Lilith had to return to her house eventually so she didn't seem like a stalker. Small tears formed at the ends of her eyes but she didn't care. No one would notice if she cried anyway since her face hid it well. Lilith puffed out her cheek slightly and walked home. When she got there she fumbled to open the locked door but eventually got it. Lilith then walked inside, "I'm home.....who am I kidding there's no one here..." She sighed out. Her apartment was messy but she didn't care. "It's not like anyone else is going to be here anytime soon" so she ignored the mess and went to sleep. Lilith already didn't like her new school at all.

Words: 942