Chapter 2: SWORD Alliance

"Who the hell are you? Oh, you're that girl from the coast battle, Hikari

"Who the hell are you? Oh, you're that girl from the coast battle, Hikari."

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

"No, no. You're not going to touch my hair," Hiyori told Naomi and the girls as they tried to persuade her to cut it.

Naomi had cut her hair and now they're trying to let Hiyori also cut her hair short.

"Why not?" Junko asked her. They all stared at her as Nikka is already holding a scissor in her hands.

"I don't want to cut it. I don't look good in short hair," she said and stepped away from them. The girls sighed in defeat as they didn't argue with her anymore. Hiyori let out a sigh of relief.

Hiyori and Naomi walked out of the salon and went their way towards the diner after the brown-haired girl had been chucked her hair short, only reaching to her nape.

"It looks good on you, I can't pull that off," Hiyori sighed.

"You won't know until you try," Naomi told her.

"Oh, I know. Remember in high school? When someone accidentally put gum on my hair? I cut it short and almost cursed Yamato for the rest of his life," she said as she remembered how her hair was cut short all of a sudden when Yamato stuck bubblegum on her hair. Well, it was an accident. That's what he said.

"I remember," Naomi nodded and couldn't help but not laugh at the memory. "You almost choke Yamato to death."

"Yeah, I was so mad he ruined my pretty hair!" she exclaimed and the two girls laughed.

• • •

After five minutes of arguing with her boyfriend, Hiyori won and persuaded Cobra to let her come along with the meeting of all the SWORD groups.

She sat down beside Tetsu and Dan as she stares at the old fighting ring where Cobra stood in the middle.

Hyuga Norihisa then entered and looked at Cobra with that same stoic expression. The Daruma Ikka leader flopped himself on an old sofa in the corner. He was the last one to enter as Murayama Yoshiki is already standing on the corner as well as the White Rascal's leader, Rocky.

Takeshi and P arrived and also stood on the corner. Hiyori stared at the five gangs in awe. It was unusual that they are holding a meeting without the means of fighting each other or fighting another gang that are threatening their positions.

She breathed out as she turned her attention toward the SWORD leaders.

"Where is Smoky?" Rocky asked.

"We are here for him," Takeshi answered. Hiyori looked at him in worry as the last time that she saw Smoky, he was not looking good.

"Is that guy dead?" Hyuga asked.