Chapter 55

AUTHOR P.O.V

After dinner Taehyung came back upstairs, while Y/n was inside the bathroom. He sighed, feeling bad for ignoring her and walked towards the paper bag. He took it and looked at the Ultrasound of her belly. Tears formed in his eyes, seeing his baby. It was so small yet so cute. He now felt extremely bad for ignoring her. Soon Y/n came out of the bathroom and saw him, looking at the picture. She gulped and walked slowly towards him.

Upon sensing her presence, he turned around and looked at her. Y/n looked at him with wide eyes, he was crying.

"T-Taehyung." he didn't let her speak, more and hugged her. She also hugged him back and started cupping his back.

"I'm sorry, love I shouldn't have had ignored you. I'm such a jerk, I'm such a bad husband. I literally ignored my wife, who was only caring for me. I'm sorry, doll." he cried and clung even more to her. Y/n smiled and cupped his head. She broke the hug and wiped his tears.

"Its ok, Taehyung. I can understand you're really stressed, with you works. Its ok."

"No, Y/n, its not ok. Being stressed because of work, is just a kind of excuse. A good husband should ditch everything and focus on his life, which is you. I'm sorry that I neglected you and behaved like a total, assh0le." Y/n shook her head and made him sit on the bed. With that she also sat beside him and grabbed his cheeks, making him look into her eyes.

"Its ok, Taehyung. We all commit mistakes, and its totally sine. The best thing, is that you accepted it and realized your mistake." Taehyung smiled hearing her words and immediately hugged her.

"I'm so lucky to have you as my wife."

"And I'm lucky to have you as my husband." Taehyung broke the hug and pecked on her head. With that he took the picture and looked at it.

"I'm so happy to look at it. Our baby is so cute, though it haven't developed yet, but still he/she is the cutest one." he said, while staring at the pizture, while Y/n smiled seeing him. She was happy that he was back to his normal self. Taehyung looked at her and cupped her belly, he then leaned to her belly.

"Hey, baby how are you, its your dadda. I'm sorry for ignoring you and your mumma, baby. But dadda promise to be with you two, and will never ignore again. I love you two. You guys are my everything. I promise, to take, care of you and your, mumma. I love you my baby." he said and kissed on her belly and then he looked up at her, and kissed her lips.

"And I love you my baby's mumma." Y/n giggled hearing him.

"I love you too, my baby's dadda." Taehyung smiled and planted his lips on her. He kissed her, harder and passionately, as if reminding her that she's only his. Y/n also kissed him back. Taehyung grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to him. Now their body, was in direct contact with each other. Taehyung grabbed her head, from back and deepen the kiss. Soon Y/n felt herself getting out of breath, which made him to break the kiss.

He looked at her and smiled. He was really sorry for ignoring her. But the suspicion of her cheating was still in his, after all he trust his sister and why would she lie. He gulped and indirectly tried asking her about it.

"Y/n do you love me??"

"What kind of a question is it, of course I love you."

"How much??"

"More than myself." Taehyung felt a little relief, after hearing her, but still the negative feeling wouldn't just get away from his head. He pecked on her lip.

"I love you too, even more than myself." he said and smiled sweetly at her. With that he laid, on the bed, and patted beside him, signaling her to sleep beside him. Y/n giggled at his cuteness and laid beside him. Taehyung smiled and hugged her, and kept his head on her chest. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep, she also closed her eyes and fall asleep.

Next morning, Y/n woke up and found him staring at her.

"Good morning darling." he said, in his sexy morning voice, making her blush.

"M-Morning." Taehyung noticed her shyness and stood up. He then grabbed her in a bridal style and took her inside the bathroom. He made her sit on the counter and then handled her the toothbrush. She happily took it and started brushing her teeth, while Taehyung also did the same. After getting done with it, he filled the bathtub with lukewarm water and added soap bomb in it. With that he went to his baby and made her stood on her feet. He then smirked looking at her and started opening her dress. Y/n felt her body heated. After getting rid of her clothes, he looked at her body, and found some changes. Her bosoms have grown a little bigger and her waist have became a little curvier. Her belly was also now a little swollen. He cupped her belly and pecked on her neck, making her gasp. A soft moan escaped her mouth he started giving her, open mouth kisses on her neck.

"I missed it a lot, but too bad can't do anything." he said, while pouting. He can't get intimate with her, as she's pregnant and thus its not good for baby's health.

He then also got rid from his clothes, and grabbed her in a bridal style. Y/n told him that she can walk by her, own, but he was just too stubborn. He put her inside the tub and then got inside as well. With that he grabbed the scrub and started scrubbing her body, soft and slowly. He came down to her bosom and found her n*pple being hard.

"Why are they so hard, are you turned on??" he asked, while smirking at her. Y/n shook her head in shyness.

"No."

"Then I guess they are making milk for my baby, isn't it. But I also wanna taste it." he said, making her eyes widen. Taehyung leaned closer to her and took her n*ple, inside his mouth and sucked on them. But nothing came out, as milk started producing towards end of pregnancy. He left it and looked at her with a pout.

"I got nothing, but still I can suck it isn't it, dolly." with that he attacked her n*pple again and sucked on it, making her moan. After doing it with the right one, he went to the left and did the same. After sometime, he left her and smirked.

"You're so sweet, baby." he said.

"Can you give me a hand job??" he asked, making a puppy eyes. Y/n nodded her head, trying to hide her blush. She forwarded her hand to his member and touched, it making him moan. She then grabbed it and started stroking it.

"Uhh ahh yes just like that ahh yes baby." he moaned.

Soon after sometimes, he came breathing heavily. After that they kissed and then cleaned themselves. After drying themselves they wore their clothes, and went downstairs, fow breakfast.

They had their breakfast, while laughing and talking with everyone. After eating their food, men went to their office, while women, sat on the couch. Jisso felt tired even without doing anything. Y/n also sat with them and started talking about random things, while Lia was massaging Jisso's foot, as it was now swollen.