part 1

y/n pov:
i was sitting in class bored out of my mind. the only thing i could focus on was that eren had texted me this morning asking me to meet up with him after school. it was kinda weird cause we didn't really talk that often. i mean, we're in the same friend group but we aren't really close. and on top of that he's rumored to be very toxic. when i told my roommate historia she also thought it was weird and when i asked armin about it he just shrugged and didn't tell me anything, but i could see on his toxic and manipulative face that he knew something.

time skip

school ended for the day and i texted eren asking where i should meet him. he responded rather quickly and said to meet him outside his dorm room. i started walking there and after a while i stood outside his dorm. before i could knock i thought i heard someone talking from inside the room. is he talking to himself? that was kinda weird champ but oh well. i knocked on the door and after a while he opened the door. he was standing there in his gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt. his hair was tied in a messy bun, he looked rather musty but still hot. i blushed and greeted him. i was just going to brofist him but he suddenly went in for a hug. i was shocked so i just stood there frozen. he noticed and pulled away.

"y-y/n i'm s-so sowwy🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺"

"it's okay haha i was just surprised" i said

"o-okay" he responded and let me in. we went to his room and sat on his bed.

"so y/n there's something i wanted to talk to you about."

"oh, what is it?"

he took a deep breath and then started.

"so y/n i've always admired your way of thinking. your way of thinking is always so... hmmm how do i word it... it's very free. and after a while i realized that i didn't just like you as a friend. i like you romantically y/n. you're so free and as you know, i'm a big fan of freedom. so... what do you say, would you like to go on a date with me."

i sat there in shock, not knowing what to say. i've always kind of liked him but i thought that he had a crush on mikasa so i tried to supress my feelings for him

"b-but... don't you like mikasa???"

he frowned

"no why would you think that, she's not free, like you. how could i like a bitch that's not free"

"oh... i-i'm sorry i just thought... nevermind. i-i like you too eren"

his face lightened up and i thought i could hear him mumble something about takake or tetage or something but i didn't think further of it.

"so... about the date" he said after a moment of comfortable silence.

"i would love to" i responded and he wrapped his arms around me.

time skip 3 weeks

eren and i went on several dates during these three weeks and it was magical. we always had fun and eren was easy to talk to. even though we haven't had the talk yet i would say that we are dating.
eren and i was currently in the kitchen making toasts. i was on my phone for a little texting historia when i suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. i turned around and eren stood there with a sad face.

"what's wrong?" i asked him

"y-y/n i-i'm s-so s-s-s-sowwy i messed up our cooking"

"what... eren it's okay we can just start over"

"n-no it's not, i always mess things up i'm such a bad boyfriend🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺"

"no eren you're not"

i tried to calm him down but it was barely working. that was the only bad thing about eren, sometimes he was such a soft boy and acted like those cringe boys on tiktok, but i liked him so much so i didn't really care.

"eren i swear it's okay you didn't mean to"

"no it's all my fault i accidentally made burnt toast"

i was gonna continue comforting him
when someone came into the kitchen.

"i thought i heard my name??" someone said. i turned around to see armin standing there.

"oh y/n, hi. awwww are you two finally dating?"

i was gonna answer yes when eren interrupted me. he had stopped being a sadboi and was now looking at armin with his angry and annoyed face. wow he really switched up so fast, maybe he is toxic afterall, maybe the rumors were true?? oh no.

"of course we're not dating armin" he lightly chuckled. "you know i'm a man of freedom, how could i be in a relationship when that literally goes against the concept of freedom."

i could feel the tears on my cheeks and i just ran away from there. i knew he was toxic afterall, i thought i could change him🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 i guess not🥺🥺🥺🥺.

timeskip 1 year

in the end i stopped seeing eren and just texted him that i never wanted to see him
again. he went all softboi but i just blocked him. now, 1 year later i'm in a happy relationship with jean and we're getting married soon🥰 oh also i'm having his kid. i guess life ended up pretty well for me afterall😃.

the end

(i'm sorry)