Nightmare of Jane

She was catching her breath. She could hear her pulse beating rapidly. She was tired that any minute she would drop on her knees. Since how long that she had been running? An hour? A couple? She did not know. Tears streaming down her face as she continue to run for another kilometer. She was dead tired, she was soaking with sweat and fear was creeping and eating her being. One moment she was inside her boyfriend's embrace. One moment, she was gasping and running her life out. Why she was running by the way? Why?

Because she was nearly raped, or maybe soon if he could catch her, she will be good as dead. A wormed body floating at Tabing Ilog's.

A frustrated groan escaped her mouth as she felt her knees tremble.

Dear God, please help me. She begged.

She turned her head as she heard an angry, loud shout coming from afar.

Yes, babe. Run till you can't take it anymore. I will just be here, willing to catch you whenever you tremble and fall on the ground. But remember, an escape is the last option I will give you. She heard it loud and clear.

She can feel her throat running dry, she cannot take it anymore. She was feeling nauseous for what was happening. She would rather die because of tiredness than be raped by some devil on suit.

She stopped from running and inhaled some air. Once more she gasped and heard her heart thudded when an arm snaked her waist.

She budged and tried to freed herself but failed. All she wanted to do was to close her eyes and rest.

She heard a groan and she felt herself emplaced on a rough surface.

A big, warm hand encircled her waist and she felt a hot breath on her neck.

"You smell so good, babe." She heard him say.

"How I long for this moment to come. Me above you, feeling your body against mine. How I long to touch you like this." She felt his hand on her legs. Brushing, feeling.

"How I long to taste you, to feel myself inside you. To fuck you, hard and deep." His rough words gave her goose bumps. Tears continued to stream down her face. Her tee-shirt soaked with tears.

"P-please." She begged.

"Oww." She can feel his groan along with his smirk.

"Please what, babe?" His hands continued to roam on her body.

"P-please, let me go." She said with a hoarse voice.

"But that's impossible, babe. You're in my hands now. Why let you go?" She felt his lips on her neck. And she can not stop herself from sobbing so loud. Her eyes closed and her hands fisted.

She wanted to fight, shout till someone could hear her plea. But who would help her? She was inside Atty. Demetre Shun's territory. Her boyfriend's brother.

With the thought of her boyfriend, her heart leaped and run to him. To where he was lying. She felt like her heart was ripped into tiny pieces.

The thought of her boyfriend dead, shattered her heart.

They were just talking, feeling each other's embrace when someone barked in and shot him right through her eyes. When he fell on the ground, she was gasping for air and still confused for what was happening. There she saw on the doorway, the last person whom she thought would do the cruel act.

Atty. Demetre Shun, a well-known ruthless lawyer, holding a caliber and giving her a dagger look. His eyes were fierce and red which flaunts danger. She trembled on her knees, fear slowly creeping her being.

He looked different. She always saw him whenever she and Brett, her boyfriend had a chance.

They were brothers. So why kill his own blood?

Her lips trembled when she realized that she was now lying naked right through his eyes. Her floral dress, ruined. Her underwear, nowhere to be found.

She wiggled, trying so hard to escape but failed. He was way stronger than her. And her brain stopped functioning.

She heard him laughed and murmured something she cannot comprehend. She could feel his big, rough hand sliding through her waist, touching her, feeling her.

"He should not be dead right now. You are mine, I saw you first. I liked you more than him. I can take care of you, I can make you happy. Baby, look at me. I am the right person for you, right? Tell me. Jane, tell me!" He held her head and made her look unto his eyes. She remained silent.

"I told him to get away from you, but he never listened. I liked you first, I was first." She was now confused on what he was talking, slowly, she could see the picture.

"I'm happy I killed him, you are mine now. This body." He touched her legs.

"These tits." He caressed roughly her right breast.

"This lips." He run his hand on her lips.

"And this pussy." She gasped when he touched her clit.

She knows what were about to happen. She knew to herself that she was doomed.

"W-why are you doing this?" She managed to ask.

"Because I want you so bad, baby. I want to fuck you and we'll dance and we will sing with the music the two of us know. And I am going to fuck you, yes, fuck you till you scream, till I come." She quivered on his answer.

Desire was eminent on his face. She thought, any minute he would drop a saliva on her face. He looked way different, he looked like a demon. He looked at her that any minute he would eat her, ravish her. He looked...brainsick.

He started grinding his hips and all she could do was to groan out of frustration. Out of helplessness.

"Let's get started, baby." And he thrust inside her making her scream out of pain.

The next morning...

HEADLINE: A WOMAN'S BODY WAS FOUND AT TABING ILOG'S.
BASED ON THE REPORT, THE WOMAN WAS RAPED AND WAS KILLED WITH FIVE BULLETS RIGHT THROUGH HER HEART. THE WOMAN WAS DISCOVERED TO BE THE PROMINENT MODEL, JANE YANNA EZCOBAR.

Vote