Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Intro

Narrator: (Enters the stage).
Ladies and gentlemen. - We will now show you William Shakespeare's tragedy "Romeo and Juilet"
There will be five acts and lot of scenes.

Miss Jensen: (Enter the room beneath the stage. With her she has her cleaning cart, with buckets and floor scrubber).
What are you doing here? - Go home. - I need to clean.

Narrator: Hello Mrs. Jensen. We are about to give a show.

Mrs. J.: The hell you are not. I have to clean. You can just go home.

Narrator: But we are about to play "Romeo and Juliet".

Mrs. J.: Like hell I care, even if you had to play Ludo.
I need to clean.

Narrator: But that's horrible. - Oh, Mrs. Jensen would you please come here for a moment?

Mrs. J.: (To the audience).
That doesn't sound well. What does he want me to do now?
(Goes towards the scene).

Narrator: If you clean up very silently, then we could show the play. There will be like having music while working, just theatre instead. Not many cleaning ladies has that opportunity.

Mrs. J.: Cleaner.

Narrator: Excuse me? Oh well. Not many Cleaner has that opportunity.

Mrs. J.: Very well, but don't disturb me then.
(Through the play, Mrs Jensen cleans the room. She dust off, washes the floors and polish the wood).

Narrator: Ladies and gentlemen. We will now perform William Shakespeare's tragedy "Romeo and Juielt".
The cast: Romeo, a promising young man at the age of 19 years. Beautiful, muscular and rich. He's from the famous family Montaque.
The role of Romeo are played by Tyki Mikk.

Tyki: (Comes onto the stage and starts bowing and bowing and bowing).

Narrator: (Gets tired of Romeo's bowing).
Well thank you very much. Thanks.

Tyki: (Walks boldly to the other end of the stage).

Narrator: The next role is Juliet. She's a beautiful young woman at the age of 17 year.

Juliet: (Comes dancing onto the stage).

Narrator: Juliet is from the famous Capulet family.
The role of Juliet is played by Allen Walker.

Allen: (Curtsy and runs towards Tyki. She rubs herself affectionately against him, but Tyki is very repellent. After a while he walks to the other side of the stage, but Allen follows him).

Narrator: The two families Montaque and Capulet don't get along at all. Through centuries they have been blood enemies. Romeo and Juliet don't know each other yet.
(Romeo and Juliet pretend they are not seeing each other. Then they walk humming from the stage).
The head of the Montaque-family is the old .

Mrs. Montaque: (Jumps onto the stage with energy and health).

Narrator: I said "the old Mrs. Montaque".

Mrs. Montaque: (Falls together and becomes old, so she can barely walk).

Narrator: She runs her family with a strict hand.
The role of Mrs. Montaque is played by Lulu Bell.

Lulu: (Curtsy and walks towards the backstage).

Narrator: Mrs. Capulet is the head of the Capulet-family.

Mrs. Capulet: (Comes onto the stage and as soon as she sees Mrs. Montaque she jumps onto her. Soon a wild fight breaks out, but short after Mrs. Montaque humps from the stage. Mrs. Capulet walks to the edge of the stage).

Narrator: STOP IT YOU TWO. The act hasn't started yet. Should I bring you to Adam (School inspector)?

Mrs. Capulet: Sorry.
Sorry, Lulu Bell
(yells towards the backstage).

Lulu Bell: (Looks onto the stage at Mrs. Capulet).
It's alright, Cross.

Narrator: Remember we have to be nice towards each other.
The role of Mrs. Capulet is played by Cross Marian.

Cross: (Curtsies and walks to the back).

Narrator: The pious Monk, Lorenzo is also a part of this act. He comes here.
(Nobody comes).
I SAID HE COMES HERE.

Mrs. J: You have to yell louder. LORONZO. LET US SE YOUR UGLY FACE. GET MOVING BAKA.

Lorenzo: (Comes running through the hall)
Sorry, sorry. I just chatted with the guys upstairs.

Narrator: Lorenzo is played by Arystar Krory III.

Krory: Greetings pious brother.
(Bows and leaves peacefully).

Narrator: Juliet has a cousin, called Tybalt. He cares a lot about her and helps her with everything.

Allen: (Behind the stage)
Tybalt you have to go to on the stage NOW. Get up.
(The sound of angry voices and a smack can be heard. At last you can hear a high BANG and then you see Juilet shoves Tybalt onto the stage. He's really shy).

Narrator: Tybalt is played by Lavi.

Mrs. J: You need to go to the edge and bow.
(Polisher the narrator's shoes)
(Whispers) While I am cleaning.

Lavi: (Pull himself together and take an unsure step ahead. Then his courage fails and he runs towards backstage. However Juliet is ready for him and pushes him out again. Tybalt then hurried forwards, bows and quickly runs out).

Narrator: (Moves away from Mrs. Jensen's polishing, but she just moves along).
Romeo has a really good friend. His name is Benvolino.

Benvolino: (Comes onto the stage, flailing. He fights against an invisible opponent. The Narrator, unfortunately gets in the cross line and have to jump from the stage for his safety. The prompter ducks).

Narrator: Benvolino is played by Wisely.

Wisely: (Stop, turns towards the audience, bows and walks backstage).

Narrator: (Crawls with difficulties onto the stage with the help of Mrs. Jensen)
In this act is also the nurse of Juilet.
The nurse is played by Lenalee Lee.

Lenalee: (Comes puttering, curtsey and runs out again)

Narrator: In the front sits the prompter. It's her that will whisper to the actors what they have to say, if they forget.

Mrs. J: And they will forget.

Prompter: They will indeed need me.

Narrator: The prompter is Road Kamelot.

Road: (Gets up, bow towards the audience).
But you forgot something.

Narrator: I did?

Road: The narrator is Komui Lee.

Narrator: (Bows)
Now our act can begin.

Mrs. J: About time.
(To the audience on the front line)
Lift up our feet. I have to wash the floor here.
(Starts to wash the floor).