49

I was now laying down on my side facing the opposite way from door in the hospital room

I was now laying down on my side facing the opposite way from door in the hospital room. They were done checking me out and getting me situated.

"Hey miss. Robinson, Dr.Jackson is just going to give you a run down on what all we did." She said looking at me with sympathy before leaving out.

"Do you want your mom to come in?" She asked me nicely and I shook my head no.

"Okay." She said. "We did a dilation and curettage, a scraping of the uttering lining, a dilation and extraction, and a suction of the uterus to remove fetal or placenta tissue." She explained but I just tuned her out.

"We did a pelvic exam and an ultrasound to confirm your miscarriage. So just Expect some bleeding and cramping from those procedures. We're going to keep you for two nights just make sure you're okay." She said.

"If you have any questions just ask me." She said and I finally snapped out of the zone I was in.

"What was the cause?" I asked quietly.

"Implantation failure." She said.

"Would I ever be able to become pregnant again?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am this was just an unfortunate situation that you had no fault in this." She said.

"Thank you." I said. "You can bring my mom in now." I said.

I didn't want her to hear anything. I felt embarrassed, I felt disgusting, I felt so uncomfortable.

"Kaelyn- Why me?" I cut her off as my eyes got glossy. "I've been doing everything right, I've been happy." I said.

"Shhhh." She came by me and hugged me.

"None of this is your fault okay Kaelyn." She said and she just allowed me to cry in her arms while she cried with me.

"I can't tell Makai." I let go feeling afraid.

"Baby you have to, he deserves to know." She said.

"What if he leaves me or doesn't want to be with me anymore? Momma I can't." I cried harder.