Trailer 1

Wolf was driving his car with his friends sitting on their seats while wearing their cool shades, "Hey you. Yeah, You! Get over here." He waited for the viewers to come closer, but there was no response, "What? Still feeling afraid of us? I don't blame you, but no worries: we're all good now. Nothing to fear here. What? You don't believe me? Let me tell you everything...

THIS MAY

"We're home!" Tarantula exclaimed happily.

The Bad Guys gasped to see their hideout once again after one year away.

THE BAD GUYS ARE BACK!

Wolf said, "We have a chance to start on a clean slate, and make a brand-new start."

"Ooh, I call the remote," shouted Shark.

Aw, no fair, hermano," declared Piranha.

FOR ANOTHER ADVENTURE

One scene showed the people in the streets were just smiling and waving at the Bad Guys, welcoming back to the outside world.

The second scene showered the customers and staff suddenly stopped and stared at them, surprised by their arrival, then went back to their activities in the store without screaming, running, and hiding away from the gang, too.

The third scene showed people didn't mind them coming into a restaurant as they were too busy eating their lunch.

"Wow. Everyone was just staring at us for one second, and then... nothing," Shark said.

"It feels... normal," Piranha added, feeling weirded out.

OF GOOD

Outside of their hideout, and looking down at the window, they saw a thief snatching a distressed woman's purse.

"That guy just stole that lady's purse!" Wolf exclaimed.

The next scene was the bad Guys sitting around the table as Wolf declared while the rest of the team listened, "We gotta clean this city from the inside-out."

AND BAD

"We miss being criminals, and doing a lot of harmless crimes," Hornet admitted.

"Oh, who am I kidding?! I too miss being a bad guy too, guys!" Wolf announced

LIVING IN A NORMAL LIFE

Tarantula was picking a flower from a bush, and smelled it. The boys just stared in shock at her.

Both Piranha and Hornet reached for the ice cream without realizing the other wanted to grab the same ice cream, and they accidentally touched each other's hand before grabbing it with their face blushed red.

Snake ripped his bread into pieces to be bread crumbs, and fed it to the ducks.

IS WORKING TOGETHER

"We'll just have to follow our dreams and do what we want. We'll make our own decisions for our lives... together," Wolf said while he and his smiling friends huddled up together.

AS A FAMILY

"This is your chance to have a new start and make something with your lives. Not just resort back to old habits!" Diane scolded.

"We may do good, but doing bad is what makes us... US," Wolf defended himself and his friends, who were watching silently, "And I'm doing this for my family."

ARE THEY GOOD?

The Bad Guys in their black bodysuit fought a group of terrorists in a museum.

OR BAD?

Snake lifted all of his friends, who were hugging together while holding the bags of loot they collected, into the vent, and they all squeezed themselves into the small vent before the cops opened the door, and didn't catch them on time.

One scene showed the Bad Guys were playing with children at the park.

Next, they were smashing walls with sledge hammers and a wrecking ball.

Lastly, Wolf threw a punch on his target, changing the view to black.

The screen faded in with Wolf during the car while looking at the viewers.

"What? You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?" He winked before. putting his shades on, and drove away.

THE BAD GUYS: NEW BEGINNINGS, NEW NORMAL.

MAY 5, 2022