Authors Note

So.

I'm here to settle you in with a few encouraging words and a few reminders.

1. I'm not an official author or whatever. More like author in training.

2. This is the first book I am serious about. Like I've planned some out but never actually got to write them.

3. I really don't like swearing like from my mouth. But I have zero problems with anyone else doing so, as long as its not to insult someone for the sake of bullying.

4. Relating to 3, I don't like or encourage bullying. Express your opinion about someone respectfully.

5. Hate comments are not accepted here🙂. I mean sure, type em out, I won't hesitate to mute or report your user. Cause like I said this is my first serious book.

6. Spelling errors. Point them out respectfully, I will come back and edit everything, fixing grammar mistakes and spelling errors.

7. Writing tips. Feel free to share some with me. As a person who's read a lot of books and feels like there's something that could be fixed in mine, or even as an author.

8. Just call me Klaitve, I prefer Klaitve.

9. Enjoy this book, don't do what I do. I'm not one of those authors that kills the most loved characters, 😉.

10. If you've gotten this far and you still want to read this book. Thank you so much, I am very grateful. Feel free to vote and comment.

11. Just a simple reminder. Again, I've never had a breakup. So my apologies if this doesn't show what relationships really look like. I'm using experience from books I've read both het and lgbtq+

12. Pronouns? Mine are she/they, so please be respectful.

13. This is gxg if you didn't notice. Leave if that's not what you're looking for.

Though I want to try writing bxb as like the second part of this book or as one character, a couple, how they met and what happened after that. But idk.

Anyway, hope you're all well. Feel free to dm me if you need someone to talk to. And I'll try my best to put trigger warnings where necessary.