living on the streets and the bakery

~readers pov ~
You were a homeless cat , living on the streets you were part neko you hidd your identity you didn't want people knowing what you were . You ate scraps off the ground . You lived in a alley way with all the other cats that doesn't have a home .
To day you were looking for food , you looked in trash cans and nothing , you haven't ate in three days and you were sure you was going to die of hunger . You pated your little paws on the side walk , looking around until you smelled bread from a bakery not to far from were you were walking .
You ran with your cat body thier. The door was opened so you walked in you looked around and saw a pice of bread laying unsaw on the table from the owner of the the bakery . You used the your cat abilities and jumped on the table . You looked around again making sure no one saw what you were about to do . You snatched the bread form the table and ran away but the owner of the bakery saw and started chaning you . The baker shouted "come back you stupid cat !!". You looked behide you to see if the bakery owner was gone . You were not looking forward , and you triped on a pebble in front of you . Then the bakery owner caught up with you . You slighted on thedide walk and hit some ones shoe .the backery owner caught you and got his roller penn out and was aboutbto hit you with it . "Sir, what are you doing to this beautiful creature ".