How I Write

Before

    * Alright, first things first, the image for this isn't mine. It's a random image I found.

Now, I didn't plan to write my stuff on a site. Originally I wanted to animate them, but do to some stuff going on in my life right now. I can't practice animating as much as I would like to, as I'm still pretty bad at it, but also I need to get a better pc that can handle mid-high poly meshes and a full scene of them, which my pc can barely handle a single mid-poly mesh.

 * poly = polygons, which is what makes up the overall shape of a mesh. The higher poly count, the more processing power it takes.

Now what I haven't decided on is if I'm going to keep some of my stories to myself, then animate them later, or just write whatever and animate whatever I want and/or the popular ones or any combination of these. Either way, I'll be writing stories that I have built up over time after deciding to write stories. Some might be exclusive to here, some might get animated, or some will only be animated, well see tho.

My writing

Now, with that out of the way, I'll begin talking about my odd writing style and what to expect from me. First thing first, the odd way I write. As you can tell already, I like to separate different points in the story with middle text, course I also like to enlarge it, but Wattpad doesn't allow that or that I know of. So bold and underline it is.

Now since I want to be an animator, well indie animator to be more precise, and I want to animate my stories, so you'll notice odd ways I describe things, like a story board. For example, I'll say "the camera zooms in" or "we see as the building shakes". When I typically write, "camera" is a specific view or motion that comes to mind when writing stories, for when I might animate them later. It's like a self reminder or to illustrate what went through my head at the time. I don't do it all the time, but I do sometimes. Now for the "we" part. That's simple, it's the audience. As in, we the audience sees this. I typically use it to describe scenes or dramatic moments, or any moment in general to convey something.

Oh, you would also notice I say cue, alot. Like, for example, I sometimes say "cue epic battle music" or "cue comedic reaction".  It's just a weird thing I developed to express certain reactions or emotions that's easy to understand and explain. For music, it doesn't mean I'll have music ready for you, it's more of a saying that plays through my head at the time.

I also typically write in chapters, or watch ever you call them, as you can see with the middle texts. It's just how I write and how I stay organized. Plus, it allows me to easily jump to specific parts when something comes to mind, since I use a wiki like program to write and plan this out beforehand.

You might also notice I have a habit of over explaining things or accidentally make the paragraphs too long. The over explaining is just me, so I don't know if there's much I can do about that, but I'll try to space out the paragraphs more, I make no promises tho. 

Lastly, I like to add that, despite the fact I use a spell and grammar checker, I still might get things wrong or just do to how I speak in real life. Plus it's the free version, so it doesn't often catch everything, so errors will still happen. Plus, it sometimes replaces the stuff with something totally different, and I sometimes don't notice.

The stories I'll tell