𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄.

Clairvoyant, derived from french, is a person who claims to have a supernatural ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact

The supernatural: (of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature. The supernatural takes root in many different cultures and religions with creatures of different forms and species.

In Arabian culture the creatures are known as jins-shapeshifters who take form of anything and anyone. Malicious and dark spirits that your advised to stay away from.

In china, there are dragons. powerful and divine creatures, controllers of water. They are rumoured to bring luck and good fortune.

In the caribbean, there is the duppy. Much of caribbean folklore revolves around duppy. They are generally regarded as malevolent spirits. Said to come out and haunt people at night, people around the islands claim to have seen them.

This brings us to America. Mystic Falls—Virginia, to be precise. Known to be the home and the origin of the most vile and demonic creatures. Vampires. Demons who feast on human blood and indulge in it. Slaves to the sun but free to the moon. They are immortal and immune to any disease or illness.

But vampires aren't the only supernatural species known to be roaming around the small town we call Mystic Falls....