Chapter 7: Declaration

"You're right. This whole thing about them fighting is just wrong. But the reason they're fighting for isn't wrong."

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

The fight between Doubt and White Rascals was predictable as the latter are outnumbered. There are also people who Doubt hired to participate in the battle. Especially now that Aizawa, Enari, Bito, and Shimura were kicked out of the group. They are the four of the best fighters in the Rascals aside from Rocky, Koo, Kizzy, and Kaito.

The fight was about to end easily, Doubt almost took down the White Rascals until they heard engines revved up. The Hoodlum Squad finally arrived at the abandoned train station where Doubt and Rascal's rivalries began.

Cobra hopped out of his bike and stood in front of Rocky who was lying on the ground. Ranmaru and other Doubt members are surrounding them.

"You're a mess," Cobra told the White Rascals leader as he glanced at him. He took out his black tribal handkerchief and threw it on Rocky.

"Shut up, you fool," Rocky muttered still lying on the ground and covered with bruises and cuts.

Cobra then turned around and held out his hand for Rocky to help him up. The older male accepted it while still groaning in pain.

"I appreciate this, Cobra," Rocky told the Hoodlum Squad leader. Cobra smirked as he glanced at him while they are facing each other's backs. Cobra then shot a glare in Ranmaru's direction.

"Perfect timing, I'll crush you both," Ranmaru spoke. The Hoodlum Squad leader was about to approach him when Rocky hold him by his shoulder to stop him.

"Ranmaru's mine," Rocky tells Cobra and while slightly limping in pain, the former walked toward the Doubt's leader.

Cobra then looked at the other Doubt members who are surrounding him as he slowly took steps in their direction. He took the guys one by one.

Meanwhile, on the other side, Yamato encountered the guy he had fought in Sannoh.

"Hey!" Brown called and Yamato glanced in his direction.

"Let's settle this score," the Hoodlum Squad member stated.

"You ready?" Brown spoke in English. Yamato frowned at him in confusion. "Let's go!"

On the other hand, Noboru was fighting the Doubt guys until a taller male stumbled in his direction. Noboru was almost punched but he dodges the attack.

"I just came back, go easy," Noboru told Pho as the latter glared at him.

Back to the Hoodlum Squad leader, while he is fighting the Doubt men, he encountered Jesse in the middle of the battle. The two began to fight each other.