Chapter 10: Wild Chase

"Was that real?"

"Oh god, it was real!"

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Hiyori and the others escaped from the back of the building. Masaki held the girl closer to him as they were walking with caution. He's still worried when he found out that his little sister was being targeted by Kuryu and even tried to kill her.

They stopped in the middle of the hallway when men appeared in the front. The girl glanced behind her and winced when there are also a group of guys on their behind. They are completely surrounded.

"Get out of the way, you bastards," someone said from the men. Masaki pulled Hiyori behind him as they tried to cover for her and not let her fight. She's still covered in bruises and small cuts from what happened in the old house.

"I can fight, you know," she whispered to her brother but she was completely ignored.

"You guys look like you can stand on your own." Hiyori squinted her eyes at the man who spoke. He's with the men that were trying to chase them.

"They look strong," Masaki muttered and Kohaku glanced at his back. Hiyori was basically in the middle of the four men who circled around her.

"Get them!" someone yelled from their opponents as they started to run in their direction. Hiyori braced for it as they somehow broke their formation and the four men were scattered in the fight.

Someone came running towards Hiyori and the girl quickly punched him in the face. She spun and kicked the other guy from her behind. Another man came toward her with a pipe in his hand and the girl crossed her arms to shield herself. The girl winced as it hit the wound on her arm. She then pushed the guy to move away from her a bit and gave a roundhouse kick right under his chin.

The girl dodged some of the guys that were thrown in her direction. She kicked some of them as she tried to approach Masaki but Hiroto grabbed her from behind as some guy almost gave her a left hook.

Hiroto pushed the girl to his back as he beat up the guy who almost punched her. From behind, Hiyori stumbled but immediately regained her balance as someone swung a metal pipe in her direction. She crouched down and then kicked the guy's legs making his trip. She then turned around to see another one, the girl punched him twice in the face making him lie down on the ground.

It was a never-ending fight as there are a lot of Kuryu's men. There are only five of them, even if they are good at fighting, they are somehow still at a disadvantage.

Hiyori panted and wiped the sweat off her forehead as she ran and used a ramp that was on the ground to give some random guy a hard kick on the stomach.

The five of them were occupied and totally unaware of the other's state. They just kept on fighting to get the hell out of that place.

"This is not going to end," Hiyori grunted and kneed some guy on the face. She let out a breath and took down another who almost hit Hiroto behind his back with a pipe.

Hiyori was pushed from the back when Hiroto dodged the swinging sword from Genji who just appeared in the fight. The older male grabbed her arm and pulled her back as they dodged the swings of the katana.

"What the fuck is that?!" Hiyori exclaimed. "Was that real?" Then she saw how the steel ramp that Tsukumo used as a shield was stabbed.

"Oh god, it was real!" she exclaimed. Hiroto pulled Hiyori as they get out of that place. He pulled a random door open and eventually led them to another room.

Tsukumo followed the two siblings behind.

"What the hell was that guy?" Hiyori breathed as she was still shocked by Genji's appearance. From the looks of him, he's clearly a tough opponent. The girl might not land a punch on that guy. Or even if she did, it wouldn't hurt him even a bit instead she might break her bones on her hands.

Hiroto pushed Hiyori who is in front of him as they walked down the stairs while Kuryu men are still following them.

He pushed down some logs on the corner to the men and some of them stumbled on the ground.

Hiyori breathed as Hiroto touched the small of her back to guide her out of there. The girl quickly ducked when someone attacked them. Hiroto landed a punch on the guy but there are still more coming at them. Hiyori kicked the other one in the crotch and gave a left hook on the face.

Hiroto turned in her direction and without saying anything, he swung a punch at her. She dodged and saw some guy from her behind that got smack on the face instead.

"Ah," Hiyori groaned and rubbed her injured arm.

"You alright?" Hiroto asked his sister with a worried look.

"Yeah, it's just a small injury I got back at the house," she said as she was referring to the burn on her arm.

The older male looked at her and then slide the sleeves of her shirt, he clicked his tongue when he saw her forearm was almost covered in a bandage. He also noticed that it was slightly bleeding.

"I'm fine," Hiyori said and gave him a reassuring look.

The two turned their heads when someone was thrown on the ground closer to their feet. They looked up to see Tsukumo was the cause of it. She breathed out and sigh in relief.

"Can we get out of here and just wait for Kohaku-san and Masa-nii outside?" Hiyori asked the two males. Tsukumo nodded as the trio walked out of the place but they were stopped by a few men. Hiyori groaned internally.

The girl was finally pissed and threw a hard punch on the head of some guy. She then kicked harder on the stomach of the other one.

"Where are they?" Hiroto turned as he saw some men across from the hallway. Hiyori glanced from his back and grumbled.

"Man, they are still not done?" Hiyori mumbled. The guys ran towards them and Hiroto quickly slammed the door shut making them stumbled like a domino.

They get out of that place and found themselves in some kind of a lobby of the building that seems to be under construction. There are still Kuryu men that are waiting for them in there and they began to launch themselves in their direction.

The two fought them while Tsukumo was on the upper floor and also taking the guys out. He threw some guy and he fell on the ground with some pipes along with him. It clings to the ground with a loud noise. Hiyori squeaked when some guy fell almost near her. She looked at Tsukumo with small glare and the latter just shrugged it off as he continued to take down the Kuryu men.

"What about them?" Tsukumo asked referring to Kohaku and Masaki.

"They will figure it out," Hiroto simply said as the trio walked out of the building.

They met outside of the building in one of the alleys as they tried to lose the Kuryu men.

"We're going to Little Asia," Masaki told his two siblings. The youngest just nodded her head as they went towards their bikes. Hiyori, as usual, rode with Hiroto in the backseat. 

---

Man, I really suck at writing fight scenes.

Anyway, only three chapters to go ಥ_ಥ