Chapter 11: Break into the dark

"I just

"I just... I don't want to lose anyone again in this fight. It isn't worth it."

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

The trio reached Little Asia. The place that they really don't want to go back to.

Hiyori hopped off as soon as Hiroto parked their bikes on the corner. The girl sighed as she stared at the building in front of her. She looked at her brothers expectedly.

"Wait for me," Masaki said to the two. The duo then walked inside the building leaving Masaki outside.

Hiyori sighed as she gently rubbed her wounded forearm. Her mind went to Cobra and the others as Kuryu had begun to get rid of them.

She was really worried for them.

And also, how did the fight go between White Rascals and Doubt?

She couldn't get any information as she doesn't want to go back to Sannoh until things died down. The girl can't let her friends get into her mess with Kuryu, it was not safe.

They are definitely going to get rid of her along with her brothers if they get caught since they know about the factory and Kuryu's dirty secrets about it.

"You alright?" Hiroto questioned as he glanced at the girl on his side.

"Just peachy. I'm worried about the others in SWORD," she spoke. "I can't go back home. At least, not yet."

"Don't worry, this will be over soon," Hiroto assured her. The girl let out a small smile as she nodded her head. She's full of hope that things will end soon and they can go back to their normal lives.

"Why are there goats?" the duo glanced at Masaki who leaped on the goats that were blocking the way.

"You took so long!" Hiroto told him.

"The guy was really rude," Masaki reasoned but Hiroto ignored him. Hiyori frowned in confusion as she doesn't have any idea what he's talking about.

"Let's go," he simply said. Hiyori lightly chuckled and looked at Masaki before she followed her other brother.

They walked upstairs and stopped in front of a door.

"This is where Baba should be," Hiroto said. The girl nodded as the siblings opened the door and walked inside but when they entered the room, they didn't see any signs of the old man.

"He's gone," Hiroto stated. Hiyori sighed as she shook her head and pinched her nose bridge.

"It doesn't look like he's going to come back," Masaki spoke as they eyed the place. The trio sighed in defeat when they left the room and walked downstairs.

They stopped at the open space in the building as they thought of where the old man could be. They needed him in order to take down Kuryu and they are not going to give up until they find him.