Chapter 58

AUTHOR P.O.V

Everyone, came back home after Jisso's discharge. It was a really happy moment for everyone. Jisso sat on the sofa, with her son. Y/n also sat beside her as she was feeling really tired. Soon, Lia came out of the kitchen and gave Y/n and Jisso orange, juice. With that Lia, sat beside Jisso and looked at the baby.

"Do you wanna hold him??" asked Jisso, while looking at Lia.

"Ahh no no its fine."

"Aish, why are you getting nervous dear, we are family. Now come one, go on and hold him." said Mrs. Kim, who was seated opposite to them. Lia smiled at them, and grabbed the baby. She was really happy after holding him. He was sleeping, looking so pure and cute, just like an angel.

Soon Jin and Taehyung came to them, after getting ready.

"We're leaving for Office, mom." said Jin.

"Can't you skip??" asked Mrs. Kim.

"No mom, we can't we're working on a really important, project from many months and just can't be lenient with it now." said Taehyung.

"Aish, ok ok."

With that they both went out, with Mr. Kim. Y/n looked at Taehyung, in a hope that he will come to her and bid his goodbye, with a kiss, but he didn't. This act of his really broke her heart. She blinked her eyes, to get away from her tears. She immediately faked, a smile, but this act of her was noticed by Namjoon, who was seated beside Mrs. Kim. He didn't go for the office, as one man, should be at home, after Jisso's delivery, cause what if she need something or like that.

Namjoon knitted his brows, thinking about them, he was really confused with what was going on between, Taehyung and Y/n's relationship. But he thought of ignoring it for a while, as he thought they might have had a small fight, and every thing will be fine, after sometimes.

After sometimes, Jisso went to her room, with Jinsoo, to feed him, milk while Y/n went back to her room, to rest for a while. She came inside her room and had a shower, with that she applied, oil on her body, and then had her medicines. With that she laid on the bed and closed her eyes.

Meanwhile in the office, Taehyung came inside his cabin and sat on his chair. Suddenly there was a knock on his door.

"Come in." The door, opened revealing, Tzuyu. She smiled looking at him and bowed at him. Taehyung looked at her, with a numb face and nodded his her. She walked towards him and handled him his morning coffee.

"How is your mother??" he asked, taking her back. She was surprised, that Taehyung had note of the reason, why she wasn't coming from months, now.

"She's fine, now."

"Hmm good, now you need to focus on your work more. Bring me the file which have a stamp of Jung's."

"Yes, sir." with that she went out, and at the same time, Jimin entered inside the office. She wished him morning and went to grab the file. Jimin looked at her, and then entered inside.

"Hey, man how are you??" he asked, after sitting down on the chair, opposite to Taehyung. Taehyung looked up and smiled.

"I'm fine, bro, how about you?"

"I'm fine, I heard that Jisso noona, gave birth to her first child, well congrats ma now you're a uncle."

"I know, I was so scared when Noona got into labour but later when I saw my nephew all my fear faded away with happiness."