19

we watched the students play baseball and, the tokyo student won. as expected from my students.

we ended it all with a little party.

oh how i wish things to stay like this,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 years ago,
2006

the four second year student were sitting at their place, bickering and complaining. earlier, the three of them got scolded when they 'forgot' to do a certain something that is very important in their line of 'work'.

but somehow, the one girl who got nothing to do with things that's happening right now also got scolded.

"why the hell do i got scolded for not being there and taking care of you guys?? no actually, why the hell should i take care of you guys?" the white haired girl scoffed as an irk mark show on her pale temple.

"not my fault. that's obviously not my job" the brown haired girl reply, trying to get away with this whole situation.

"i totally forgot about that, yuri. im sorry" the attractive black haired apologize, not wanting to anger his precious yet scary friend anymore.

"why should we do--"

and before the male gojo could finish his sentence, the female gojo shut him up with a quick hit on his head.

"we're not talking about that satoru. it's enough for me and shoko to hear you and suguru fight over whether we should protect normal human or not" sayuri let out a big sigh as she took a seat again, trying to calm herself.

"anyway...you guys got a new mission right? the star plasma vessel?" she asked the two bestfriend.

"yeah, only the two of us" satoru answer, grinning.

"well that's suck, i would've want to go on a mission with suguru only" sayuri said in a mocking tone. hearing that, satoru eyes twitch and he unknowingly glare at suguru who's chuckling cutely.

truly, there was one time that sayuri truly almost fell for suguru.
i mean if you look at it, suguru is obviously better than satoru. that's what sayuri thought.

suguru is fun to be with, kinda annoying sometimes but still a gentleman. he speaks to sayuri with such a kind way that the girl can't help but to blush and smile widely. he's strong and rational too.

whoever got suguru as their significant other is gonna be so lucky.

"maybe next time, yuri? this mission has been set for me and satoru so, maybe we can request a mission for the two of us after this?" suguru softly smile as he ruffles the girl's hair.

"sure"

"ok that's it. stop flirting sayuri. really? the bestfriend?? both of them?" shoko question her with a look of disbelief.

"you got no taste sayuri" she added before bursting into a fit of laughter.

i laugh along with her and the two guy stood there, stunned.

after a few minutes, i turned to satoru and suguru before giving them a small smile.

"you guys better not die"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the vessel got killed by none other than zenin toji. suguru got injured so badly but im not sure about satoru. i haven't seen him at all.

"hey suguru... where's satoru?" i anxiously ask the dark hair guy.

but i got no answer.

i decided not to push him any further and went to search for satoru by myself.

and then i saw him,
the new satoru.
the strongest sorcerer, gojo satoru.

and yes, since that day he is the strongest.
and since that day, suguru has been acting weird. he's drifting away from us. everytime i tried to talk to him, he would avoid it and run away.

"hey suguru..." i decided to confront him today.

"oh hey sayuri.. um i gotta go--"

"no. don't run away" i say, frowning.

he sigh as he turn to look at me before flashing a small smile. a sad smile.

my frown stays on my face as i take a step closer to him, examining his face.

his eyebag has gotten worse, his face looks pale and he looks skinnier than before.

"what's wrong? what happened?" i ask him, trying to look into his eyes but he won't let me. he's avoiding all kinds of contact.

"nothing is wrong, sayuri. things has been rough lately, im just tired. don't worry too much sayuri" he say as he walk away.

something is definitely wrong...
what happened to you, suguru?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"you're lying. there's no way suguru would do that" satoru yells at yaga, refusing to believe that his bestfriend has turned to a criminal, a murderer.

"let's talk first...yaga, are you really sure about this?" i bitterly say, also refusing to believe the news i just heard of.

"yeah...shoko confirmed it too"

"shoko did?" i ask.

"yeah, i did" shoko suddenly show up, answering the question with the answer i least want to hear.

is that why he has been so distant?
is that why he suddenly changed like that?

"no way..." i muttered as i look at satoru who's looking at nowhere. staying still, not saying a word.

if i took this the hard way, then how will satoru handle it?

"satoru--"

"I'll not trust anything. not until he says it himself. I'll meet him and ask him directly" he coldly say.

and he did meet him.
and all that comes are broken heart.
a betrayal none of us could ever accept the reality of it.

what happened to 'We're the strongest', suguru?

2007,
Suguru Geto has been labeled
as the traitor in the Jujutsu society