Chapter 13: Final Battle Pt. 2

"An adult fight isn't about winning or losing, it's about being alive or dead."

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

Hiyori hopped on the motorcycle with Cobra driving and her behind him. She wrapped her arms around Cobra's waist as they drove off. They parked their bikes a bit far away from the inspection area for the women.

Hiyori and the others get out of the vehicles as they carefully hid beside the wall and scanned the building. There are a few men standing by outside. Yamato and Cobra peeked through the window and looked inside the building.

"There are only girls in there, so I'll go," Lala told them.

"Want me to go with you?" Hiyori asked the girl. Lala stared at the window and Hiyori glanced at where she was looking. She realized what she was trying to tell her. "It'll be fine."

"Alright, thank you," Lala told her and nodded.

"Will you two be okay?" Cobra asked. Hiyori smirked and looked at Lala, the latter smiled and nodded to her.

Lala ran first as she was later followed by  Hiyori. The brown-haired girl easily let herself enter through the window. Hiyori did the same thing she did and the two successfully entered the building. The two girls carefully walked into the hallway as there are a few men roaming around.

"Find that kid Eri immediately!" some guy shouted. Hiyori and Lala looked at each other with a questioning stare. The two girls entered the room where the men leave and slowly, they entered the room where women from Nameless Street are gathered.

Lala took Hiyori by her hand as she pulled the older girl behind the pillar.

"Hurry up and find her!" the guy from before yelled in anger. Hiyori breathed a sigh and frowned.

"Oba-chan," Lala called for the woman who is near them.

"Lala?"

"What happened?" Lala asked the older woman as Hiyori listened to their conversation.

"Eri escaped. She was inspected and her symptoms appeared," the older woman said. Lala turned to Hiyori. The latter nodded and gestured to her that they need to go. And just like how they entered, the two girls got out of the building unnoticed.

The two girls walked toward Cobra and the others' direction.

"At the inspection, Eri's symptoms appeared," Lala said as she breathed.

"Then the girl is really..." Noboru trailed off.

"Is Eri inside?" Tsukumo asked. Hiyori looked at him and shook her head.

"She escaped by herself," Lala replied. "They said they went to Onii-chan's grave."

"We're going to Nameless Street," Cobra told them. Hiyori stared at the blonde and nodded.

The group immediately went to Nameless Street and when they got there, the entrance was surrounded by Kuryu people.

"Shit, they're all Kuryu," Dan said.

"This is the only place we can force ourselves to enter," Yamato spoke as they stared at the entrance.

Hiyori stared at Oya High's truck as the vehicle plunged itself into the entrance. Rude Boys eventually followed them as they also entered. They were then followed by Sannoh Rengokai.