𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Stuck Here Without You ~ Yaeow

I giggled playfully, my eyes still slightly shut when Yves kissed my face, his large hand squeezing my ass. He woke me up that way nowadays, and I absolutely loved it.

"When are you going to wake up baby?" He murmured into my ear, his voice deep and raspy. We had spent half of the day sleeping, and it was now afternoon.

"I'm awake," I smiled up at him, my tiny hand moving to his bare broad back.

We were still cuddled in bed after spending the entire morning watching some thriller romance films. I obviously fell asleep first, and he turned everything off before tucking me into bed and securing his arms around me.

"You sleep like a log," he teased as I ran my hands through his lengthy dark, wavy hair. Long hair suited him so much, it enhanced his Greek god appearance.

"I don't, you're just super comfy," I hugged him tighter, nuzzling my face in his strong chest.

"Hmm. What are we doing for the rest of our day?" His stormy eyes zoomed in on me.

"I don't really know. I just want to be with you," I whispered.

"Yeah. We can have some more quality time." He kissed my forehead.

"You're so fine," I purred, my hand placed on his huge bicep.

"Thank you baby," he smiled warmly, his fingers stroking my face.

"I miss Ocean already. The house is so empty and quiet," I sighed wistfully, unable to resist the urge to mention him.

Aiden, Katerina, Sienna and Rhea had gone on a small vacation with Ocean, who was now three months old. Yes, it had been that long. They thought that he needed a new scenario, and they were willing to take him along for three days only. It was Day One but I was already feeling melancholic.

"I know, I miss him too. But take it as a moment for us to rekindle our relationship," he bit his lip gently.

"Actually, that sounds like a great idea," I sighed as he kissed my neck, his large arms secured around me.

"What if we get married today? We haven't been able to get time with Ocean around," Yves suggested, and my eyes immediately lit up.

"Oh yes! You know, we've spent another two months waiting for the perfect moment. I don't even want to wait for another week," I found myself whining as he slipped on top of me.

"I can't even wait another hour. What about a sunset private wedding, then a lovely dinner?" He pushed some strands of hair out of my face, his gargantuan physique hovering over me.

"I'd love that Yves. I can't believe you're actually going to be my husband," I blushed, that thought alone bringing an intense emotion which ranged from disbelief to love.