𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘~𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Fucked Up ~ Bahari

I bit my lip gently when Yves allowed me to remove his shirt exposing his massive abs and shoulders.

I felt a wetness ooze out of me as I looked up at my husband, allowing his enormous hand to work its way to my waist.

His milky skin looked soft and velvety; it was flawless underneath my touch and his breath hitched slightly when I lightly brushed my fingers over his bulge.

I smiled as his two fingers pulled my zipper down, allowing the dress to drop as a pool on the floor. His darkened eyes admired my half bare body, a smirk pulling at his lips when my hands found his belt.

"You're so gorgeous," his deep voice rasped, his fingers moving to undo the clips of my lacy bra.

"Thank you Daddy," I whispered, biting my lip once again when his steely eyes dilated a fraction.

I let Yves undress me completely leaving my body bare for his eyes only. He kissed my neck and shoulder, his hand holding my ass as I blushed lightly, already aching for his lengthy erection.

Our lips found each other as my hands held his purely muscular, broad back. He nibbled on my bottom lip as we moved to the huge bed, and before I knew it, I was already underneath him, his body heat emanating onto mine.

"Yves," I sighed when he kissed my nipple, his large hand massaging the other ever so sensually. I felt like I was floating, and there was an inexplicable emotion present between us as I gave my body away to him, allowing him to please me as my husband.

I grinned mischievously at him when he flipped us over, my back facing him as he slowly pulled me by my hips, my cheeks heating up when my pussy was close to his chin, a few inches away from his mouth.

"I'd love you to sit on my face and allow me to have you for dessert, baby." He susurrated deeply.

"Yes. Sixty-nine?" I said suggestively, and he chuckled deeply.

"Sure." He smirked, his tone thick with lust as I shivered upon feeling his hot breath on my sensitive, wet lips.

I leaned down, allowing my lips to kiss his tip then wrapping around his member. I swallowed his precum, my tongue flicking across his length and teasing him gently.

His groan vibrated on his body and on my pussy, and I couldn't resist a moan when he suckled on my clit slowly but powerfully.

I gagged slightly as I swallowed his thick, large cock, pulling it out of my mouth then swallowing it again, repeating the motion until I was sucking him skilfully, humming in pleasure as his tongue flicked over my slit, swirling elegantly over my throbbing rosy clit.

"Damn it Isla," he growled deeply when I swiped my tongue over his sensitive spot I knew pretty well, sliding his cock in and out of my mouth.

His long fingers played with my sensitive womanhood, the others entering my sweet hole effortlessly. I cried out at this, starting to feel a little overwhelmed with the pleasure that I was feeling.

"Yves," I whispered breathlessly when I felt the familiar odd stir in my womb, and he hummed in acknowledgement. At some point, I didn't have to tell him, he knew how long it took for me to cum.

The moment I felt the warmth ooze out of me, he filled my mouth with warm spurts of his release, and I swallowed his saccharine, creamy cum, some dripping down the corner of my lips.

He tasted nectarine and exquisite, I thought as I savoured more of his delicious water. I wiped the excess with the back of my arm then licked my lips.

"I can never get enough of you baby," Yves gave me a final lick as I sat up, turning around and staring down at him.

"I can't get enough of you either Daddy," I whispered, my lips connecting with his silky ones, my hands gripping his broad shoulders as he pulled the expensive sheets over us.

He lifted me effortlessly by my hips, aligning me with his proudly erect cock. My eyes met his stormy ones, that were already glimmering with silver flecks in the slight darkness. This man was pure perfection.

I was immersed into an immensely sensual pleasure when he entered me, smoothly guiding my body up and down his member.

I sighed quietly, enjoying the feel of him buried deep in me as I slowly bounced on top of him, his hands firm on my waist, the cold metal of his wedding ring against my hot skin sparking a deeper emotion within me.

I paced my bounces a little more, his other hand fisting the sheets beneath us tightly when I unconsciously tightened my walls around him.

"Oh, that feels nice." I whispered when he was deep in me, groaning with a head tilt before riding him even harder, the plush bed shaking upon my consistent movements.

I smiled when Yves sighed deeply, his head tilting deeper into the pillows when I bounced faster, his eyes half lidded as his lips parted, the intense pleasure overwhelming him.

"Yeah, like that baby," he moaned deeply, the sound alone encouraging me to go faster and harder. It sounded like such a fine sexy tune, it highly excited me. My veins pulsated with adrenaline and ecstasy, and I could barely feel my body.

I kissed his shoulder, nibbling on his soft skin and peppering them across his collarbone and up to his sharp jaw.

I enjoyed being in control once in a while, giving him pleasure and watching him have an inexplicable moment where he could barely speak.

I licked Yves' plump lips slowly, my teeth trapping his bottom lip and tugging tenderly on it. I slowed a little when his eyes shut for a minute, his chest heaving rapidly due to the rigorous movements.

"I love it, keep going baby." He stroked my ass gently and I tilted my head, riding him probably harder than before and it was evident in his deeper, audible moans.

Yves looked so unreal, so sexy and handsome as his arms secured behind his head, his fingers tugging his hair and occasionally sliding down his face.

I cried out his name, both our skins glistening with perspiration the more I bounced, the more my pussy completely swallowed his thick, expanding cock.

Yves' eyes rolled in pleasure when I reached my climax, my juices coating him completely as I felt him twitch in me.

His groan vibrated through my body when I instantly felt the warm jets of his seed fill my womb, rope by rope as he relieved himself.

"You drive me so insane Isla, so crazy." He moaned, a satisfied and heavy sigh escaping his lips as I stopped to catch my breath, our thoroughly combined juices sliding down my thighs as the scent of sex surrounded us.

"Do I? I literally thought you were dying," she pushed some strands of dark hair from his face.

"I died, for a little while. Damn, you rode me so good baby, I'm completely blown away." He stared up at me with so much love.

"I think I got a little possessed," I smiled shyly.

"And I loved it. I've never felt so- so high on sex. You're honestly, amazing." He was breathless as he spoke.

"Aw, that makes me happy to hear. I can tell you enjoyed, I'm so full of you right now." I giggled.

"As you should. Now, what do you say, another round?" His thumb pressed on my bright nipple.

"I'd love another round, do you want your wife to be on top again?" I whispered against his lips, my breasts pressing onto his chest.

"Hell yeah, go crazy again baby."

_____________
Yeahh, well I booked a confession with the priest if you please
(I went twice already lmao)
Hope you enjoyed,
remember to vote, comment too,
I love reading those