Prologue

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I posted any fanfiction here. But here is a new story about the world of Tekken this time. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Note1: The story takes place 6 months after Jin defeats Azazel. After Tekken 7.

Note2: The story is based in an alternate universe to the original story where Jin has a twin sister.

Note3: This story is written by two authors. Myself and "@diggykd" who is on instagram.

Note4: This story is based on incest. Remember this is only a story not reality. So if you are not a fan of this kind of story, please continue on your way. And for everyone else, welcome! ^__^

________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

"Jin! Jin! Come and see my snowman! "

I say as while I touch the snowman.

"That looks great sis but you know what would make it better? "

I don't have time to answer his question. Jin runs like an arrow into the family home. He go and grab a couple of sticks and place one on each side for arms, then he run in the house and grab a carrot and place it on his face for a nose.

"Jin, we don't have food to be using on snowmen!" He says in a playful tone.

"But mom Heria made a special snowman and I couldn't help but make my sister happy."

Jun shakes her head and laughs saying

"Haaaa, you kids. Okay, just this one but next time you two will have to find another way to make your snowman look realistic"

I laughed as I circled the snowman while examining it carefully. I was very happy. But something was missing. I run inside to join my mother and my twin brother.

" Mommy, Mommy! Do we have a hat? I want to put it on the snowman's head... "

Jun looks at me coming like a rocket and puts her hands on her hips.

"Heria, darling... I think you've already decorated the snowman enough, don't you?" she tells me gently.

"Oh, no, but please, Mummy... " I say with a little pout.

Jun sighs and shakes her head with a slight smile. It wasn't always easy for her to refuse us anything, especially when her children had such adorable faces as her daughter's. "

"Fine, but as I already told your brother, this is the last thing. Next time you'll have to find decorations by yourself, you understand? "

She leaves the room for a few seconds, then comes back with a little top hat she had kept from a fancy dress party and gives me the hat.

"Yes, Mom! " I say cheerfully before taking the hat and running outside to put it on the snowman's head*.

"Jin, are you coming? " I shout from the garden.

"Please be careful, I don't want any accidents." Jun says.

"Here I come sis!"

He run to the garden with Heria but suddenly the both of us begin to feel a very strange sensation.

"I don't feel right sis, somethings wrong."

He vision begins to get blurry and suddenly a face appears. It's a familiar face but he's unable to understand what it's about. He begin to panic as he hear a voice laughing. He snap out of the vision and look at Heria as she is in a state of shock.

"What happening? Heria?

He saw she cringe also.

"Somethings not right, you felt this also. We should talk to Mom, I saw something when I was feeling lightheaded. "

"Yes mom always seems to know about these kinda things."

Your voice sounds like an endless echo in my head. I felt as if I were in an entonnoire. I could hear you, but it was as if something was jamming your voice. At that moment, a dizziness seized my body. I felt my knees shaking and ready to give way under the weight of my frail body.

"I... yes, I..."