Author's note

Hello! I know this is kind of annoying for the readers to make an author's note but I just want to make things clear to you before you proceed to read this story.

First of all, this story is full of grammatical errors and I haven't edited the chapters yet. I will soon edit this once it was completed. English is not my mother tongue so I have a bit of a hard time writing it.

Second, this is based on the HiLo movies and some dialogues, well, basically, the flow of the story came from there. I'll just be making a disclaimer again, this is just fanfiction and anything that I used that came from the movie all goes to HiLo's production team.

Third, all the used media (images, gif) came from the internet but mostly came from the movie and I had to make a gif out of it. 

Lastly, there may be a story inaccuracy so please bear with it. I didn't really follow the story. Like totally 'cuz I have to insert my OC. 

That would be all, you guys! I hope you will have fun reading this. The plot has been on my mind for more than a year ago since I started watching the franchise. 

Oh, and I'll be doing updates twice a week. (Mondays and Fridays) 

Happy reading, everyone! I hope you guys are still here until the end of this story! 

Love, 

Rin ♡︎♡︎