Epilogue

❥︎❥︎❥︎

Hiyori wore a sky blue buttoned shirt and high-waist jeans. She also wore her plain white shoes and tied her hair into a braid.

The girl smiled as she place the bouquet of lilies on Takeru's grave. She placed another one on her parents.

She sat down on the ground and stared up at the sky when she felt the morning breeze brush on her face. She slowly looked down at her brother's grave and sighed.

"Thank you, Takeru-nii. For always guiding us," Hiyori spoke softly. She places strands of her hair behind her ear.

The heavy feeling that she had before had disappeared the moment that they finally took down Kuryu.

She felt the closure she needed for the death of her parents and her brother. Even Tatsuya's.

It has been three weeks since that day and her life went back to normal. Chiharu, Dan, and Tetsu even decided to go on a road trip.

The girl sighed in envy, she wanted to go on a trip, too. However, Cobra doesn't want her to go anywhere for a while. Also, her brothers have told her the same.

They are too scared for her that the important guys in her life don't want her to go away by herself.

After what happened with Kuryu, when they almost killed her, they grew a bit protective.

Hiyori didn't mind but Masaki is kind of annoying her because the older male is treating her like a freaking teenager.

"They are too much for me," Hiyori groaned as she complained to Takeru's grave about her other brothers.

She let out a small smile. Even though they are like that, they are still her brothers and none of that will change.

Hiyori had already healed from her cuts and bruises. Unfortunately for her, the burned mark on her forearm left a scar. It wasn't that bad, Naomi already recommended to her some kind of ointment that can erase the mark. It was proving effective when the mark had brightened up a bit after she had used it for a week.

Cobra and Hiyori's relationship had grown even stronger. Although, let's talk about them later.

Because Naomi and Yamato are now dating together! The male got a little push from Hiyori as she let him realize that Naomi likes him the same way he does to her. He's just too dense to not know it.

They were constantly get teased by Tetsu and Chiharu for the past two weeks. Even Noboru had joined in on the teasing, but to Yamato only.

Hiyori was happy for them as finally, the male admitted that he liked his childhood friend.

And somehow proud of herself that she was the reason that they are together.

Also, she won the bet between her, Dan, Tetsu, and Chiharu. If they can do a bet on her relationship with Cobra, surely they can make a bet with Naomi and Yamato.

As for the other SWORD leaders, she heard that Rocky bought a new place for his club and will start to scout girls once again. 

Daruma Ikka is still the same, apparently.

She heard Murayama meet up with Cobra and the others and asked them about motorcycles which made the girl raise a brow, a bit intrigued that the leader of Oya High is asking the Hoodlum Squad about bikes. He seems to be growing up and ready to step out in the world.

As for Rude Boys, they are moving forward for their family and for Smokey.

She doesn't know where Tsukumo and Kohaku would be but they are just a phone call away if they needed them.

The same as Hiroto and Masaki, but her two brothers are always checking up on her making sure that she's doing alright.

Which she is, at long last.

Hiyori shot a look at the coming figure towards her. She grinned as she immediately realize it was Cobra.

"Hey, ready to go?" the blonde asked her. She nodded as the male put out his hand to help her up. She gladly accepted it. She glanced one last time at the grave of her parents and her brother before they completely left.

The couple drove off to the beach and they took a walk on the shore. Hiyori's still wearing that smile on her face as she holds hands with Cobra.

Seems like the grin on her face will not eventually fade.

She was happy.

Like truly is.

And one of the reasons that she's like that is walking side by side with him.

She turned to look at Cobra. The latter glanced back at her making the girl's grin wider than it ever was. She chuckled as she thought she probably looked stupid.

"Why are you laughing?" Cobra asked with a frown on his face but can't help to smile at the girl.

"Nothing," Hiyori said. "I'm just really happy."

"I'm glad," Cobra told her with a sigh of relief.

She let out a hearty chuckle that tugged the blonde's heart. Hearing her laugh was music to his ears.

"Why? You think I'm getting tired of you or something?" Hiyori raised a brow in his direction.

"Are you?" Cobra questioned. Hiyori stopped walking making the blonde also halt his steps.

"I'm not! I always missed you every day," Hiyori confessed with a smile on her face. "I constantly miss you from morning until midnight. I even miss you even though you're basically in the same room as me."

Cobra stared at her for a moment before speaking, "What do you think about moving in together?"

Hiyori's mouth went agape as she looked at her boyfriend. She's still processing in her brain what he had said to her.

"W—What?" she stuttered in shock.

"No, never mind. Just forget what I said," Cobra said as he shook his head thinking that it was ridiculous and of course, the girl wouldn't like it.

But boy, he was wrong.

"No, no! I was just shocked!" Hiyori told him as she held him by the arm to stop him from walking. "I would really like it if we move in together."

"Really?"

"Yeah," she grinned and nodded.

Hiyori was a bit nervous that they are taking a big step in their relationship. But it was Cobra.

The man she loves the most.

The most important person in her life.

He's her home.

Her solace.

And nothing can scare her off when she's with him.

"Alright, let's move in together," the blonde said and match her grinning face.

Like Hiyori, he was a bit nervous, but he can throw all the negative thoughts out of his way when he's with her.

His latibule.

His solace.

"I love you, Hino Junpei" Hiyori sighed as she stared at him dreamily as if she was memorizing every inch, every part of his face.

She didn't know that love can make her feel like this.

Like how she can be at ease when she knows that that person is who she belongs.

"I love you, too, Amamiya Hiyori."

Hiyori giggled and leaned her forehead against his. Cobra pulled her closer by the waist as the girl wrapped her arms around his neck.

They pulled closer to each other until their lips met together and they smiled as they shared a loving kiss.

Hiyori was like a lily, full of purity and innocence.

She may not be anymore, however, she's stronger than a flower.

FIN