1. Graduation day

|announcement!| I'll tell you when to start the music.

3..2..1
|start the music|
"Heather nill!" The older woman calls out, and we all cheer for her.
"Natalie Williams!" I cheer half as loud this time.
"Bishop Moore!" We cheer, and finally, I hear my name being called, "Malia Claire!" I stand up from my seat and walk to the stage, As I was handed my diploma, I was thinking of all the things I was gonna do with this piece of paper, one of the things including getting out of there.
I snap out of it and walk off the stage as the older woman continues to call up other students.

|stop the music|

"Lee!" I hear my mom call out as I walk out the
doors.
"Hey mom," I say back to her
"Look at my little girl, graduating, maybe even going to college...."
"Mom I already told you to use that money for arias' savings, look, I'm gonna apply for the scholarship, but it's not like I'm gonna get out of here"
"Aria doesn't need savings yet she is in 3rd grade, what 3rd grader has 30k in their savings account?, and that's just a scholarship, I want you to have good college tuition"
"Mom, I told you I don't need it, we should be spending money like that on stuff that matters, like food, bills, clothes".
"Collage does matter, it matters because it determines your career, so basically your entire life and if you want to get out of here, for starters, you should find something that pays better"
"Mom I'll find a better job, plus I'm getting extra pay at the pharmacy right now"
"Good for you, you deserve it kiddo, alright, I love you, text me when you are on your way home!"
"K, love you!".

"Lia!" Natalie calls out to me
"Giddy up bitch, we're free!" she hugs me as heather and bishop approach us.
"Finally, I can't wait to fucking leave this place," I say, replying to Natalie.
"I second that," heather says hugging me after nat.
"You guys gonna make out or?" Bishop says from behind us.
"You wish," I say
We talk about what are plans are after this summer and talk for a while when I see the new kid walk past us with an older woman as Natalie is talking about some stupid acting shit,
He's kinda cute.
"Alright, I'll see you guys later!" I say to them as I walk to my bike, I take out my phone to text my mom.
"omw home now" *send*