𝐈. 𝗈𝗇𝖾

Jiwoo was reading while wearing headphones walking slowly.

Su-hyeok ran towards her, she puts her book down and looks up at Su-hyeok.

'Wearing those for too long will hurt you're ears.' Su-hyeok said but Jiwoo can't hear him so she took off her ear phones.

'Earphones, they're bad for you're ears.' Su-hyeok repeated, Jiwoo looked at him confused.

'I know.' Jiwoo looked back at her book and put her earphones back to her ears.

Su-hyeok gave a sign to take off her earphones as she did.

'Do you wanna go visit Hyeon-ju later?'

'Why?' Jiwoo raised her eyebrow confused.

'You're our vice president.'

'You know my dad made me vice president by donating a bunch of money to the school, that's why everyone thinks I'm wierd and nobody talks to me.'

'Why the hell should I act like it?' Su-hyeok chuckles.

'What?' Su-hyeok laughs.

'I'm surprised, I've never heard you talk that much before.'

'I thought you never said more than five words at a time.' Jiwoo chuckles as she looks down back up to Su-hyeok clearing her throat.

She puts back her earphones and reads her book as she walks away.

Su-hyeok sighs.

Suddenly a student started biting eachother intensely.

They we're like monsters who are from movies, this time it's real.

Su-hyeok went to grab Jiwoo, but when he grabbed her he also saw Nam-ra walking.

He grabbed the both of them and ran.

The three ran to find a safe place, when Su-hyeok found a door but a zombie came.

Su-hyeok found a ladder, He climbed up at the window first as he let Nam-ra climb second. Once the ladder was about to fall Jiwoo climbs up quickly as Su-hyeok grabbed her hand.

'Are you both okay?' Su-hyeok asked Jiwoo and Nam-ra as they both nod.

On-jo looked at Su-hyeok with a wierd face.

Su-hyeok fell to the floor panting.

'it's that, isn't it?' Su-hyeok panted.

'Zombies.' He widened his eyes, and Jiwoo slowly nodded.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Everyone went looking for a phone except for Gyeong-su and Joon-yeong holding the door.

'Hey Joon-yeong! I think you're right. They can't open doors!' Gyeong-su shouted holding the door.

'Uh, let's hold it shut for now.' Joon-yeong gulped holding the door still.

Cheong-san walked to On-jo.

'Are you okay?' He asked worried.

On-jo nodded as she walks away finding some phone in the bags as Cheong-san sighed.

'Here!' I-sak grabbed a phone from a bag.

'I found one!' She shouted making everyone walk towards her.

'Whose it?' Na-yeon looked down at the phone and looked back up at I-sak.