Chapter 1

This is my first ever book! I hope you enjoy! ^^ 

                                                                                      -OmerRins

(I will make Y/N call characters by last name)

                                                                                            Start? 

                                                                     {Yes}                                       {No}

Ẹ̴͈͖͔̺͉͂͊̎̄̚ȓ̸̨̯̬͕͕̝͉͍͜r̷̻̮̓̋̑͘̕o̵̮̹͔͕͎̟͙͚͛̋̆̚̕͠ͅŗ̵̤̉̅̉͌̔̓̋͊. 

Ŗ̷̢̛̼͔̰̳̒̐̀̄̈́̌̍͘ͅê̸̛͙̠͐̈́̑̆̊w̷̲̭̲͇̤̺̼̞͗͛̏͌̀̃ͅͅȉ̴̢̡͖̝͖̼̜̍̾̈́̾̏̇ń̸̨̛̯͈̙͍̟̀̋̂̆͆̅d̷͍̞̪̻͚̈́̋̈́̽̈́͒̃͆̋͋ǐ̵̘̭̥̙̬̝̝̻͚̽n̸͚͂͛́̓̓g̶̻̬̣̍̽ ̷̙͊̍͗̽̑̾̚ṱ̴̞͙͎̬̙̓̈́̄̊͗͘͜ĭ̷̝̻̦̪̦̥̳̮̘̾̀̈m̶̺̆̿̆́͠e̸̤͍͙̖̋̆̐.̷̛̹̬͇̃.̶̧̢̣͎͍̭͉̊̌́́.̵̨̨̛̖̯̖̜̆̽͋̃̎̚̚

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

A bloody figure stared at the blood gushing out of her classmates. As gruesome as the scene seemed, to her, it looked beautiful, mesmerizing even. A strange feeling overtook her senses, and her rational mind blanked. What was this feeling? Admiration? Insanity? No... it was something more... extreme. The feeling was more intense than anything she had felt before. 

"Congratulations! You have won this killing game! How do you feel now? Do you feel the despair? Does it make you want to die after seeing all you classmates dying?" Laughed a girl her age.

The bloody girl just stared at her with emptiness. One of her question was stuck in her mind- How does she feel now? Is she really feeling despair? Does she even care? Does she care about her classmates that was brutally murdered? Does she care about human existence itself? All these questions started flowing through her blood and brain.

"No, I don't care anymore. I don't care about despair. I don't care about hope. I don't care about anything. They're all useless."

                                                                                       Start?

                                                                      {Yes}                       {No}

                                                          Confirmed, system processing...

                                                            Processing complete, Enjoy!