12

''And I'm also good at video games...sir, what's yo wifi password?''

AFTER, the meeting with Junpei last night, I made up my mind to put an end to this concept without risking any danger to any of my friends. Today's plan was to take out all of my friends including the second years to hang out before I leave them to pursue the plan. 

They had no idea of the number of happiness they bought into my life. Sometimes, I forget to thank the people who make my life so happy in so many ways. Sometimes, I forget to tell them how much I do appreciate them for being an important part of my life. So, this is the time when I was going to thank all of them by spending time with them for the last time. 

My eyes are busy pondering around the pictures I took of all of my friends on my phone. What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that's gone forever, impossible to reproduce. 

The screen now appeared with a photo of the time when Gojo was driving the car and got arrested with Megumi. 

''Hey, Y/n! wanna know something about Megumi?'' Gojo teased Megumi as he called out to me from the front seat. 

I yearned for some show so I have him a quick ''yes''

''Megumi uses mascaras for his eyelashes.'' 

All of us in the car went feral as soon as we heard Gojo exposing Megumi. ''Oh! and one time I also found out that he went to Sephora after his mascaras went out.'' 

Not to forget that Nobara once tried to pull off Megumi's eyelashes because she thought they were fake. They were not. 

That was it. Megumi could no longer think straight that all he feels is pure, raw, anger. Megumi immediately took off his seatbelt as he suddenly jumped out from his seat and launched himself at Gojo-Sensei who was still driving. 

Gojo-Sensei was now choking as Megumi elbowed him right in the chest and yanked his head back and forth which meant that we were all now earning a lot of frantic beeps from other drivers. 

The last place that I thought we'd ever end up today was the police station. 

The next picture was when Nanami took us out to the zoo as it was one of my favorite days here. 

''Be careful the wire in the fence will electrocute you-'' Nanami's explanation was interrupted as Yuji suddenly went closer to the fence. ''DON'T YOU DARE GO NEAR THAT WIRE, YUJI!''

''Hot damn, is that a horse? you guys think it knows Megan Thee Stallion?''  Yuji fangirled the horse as everyone looked at me with a deadpanned expression knowing that I was the one who introduced him to Megan Thee Stallion. 

Ever since I present him about Megan, he went untamed about her and won't stop thanking me for how his life changed from what I did to him.  

I was now being dragged with Maki alone, just the two of us. Maki is a very headstrong and straightforward person who tries to drive herself forward without needing anyone else's help, even though sometime she would allow me to assist her with things and I adore her for that. 

I also hearten her on achieving her prey of being the head of her clan which I admit that she would attain. Maki was marked to be the shame of the Zenin Clan due to her inability to see cursed spirits. Maki wanted to become stronger, so she left the Zenin Family to hone her skills, but only after declaring she will become the head of the family someday. However, the Zenin clan sought to stifle her efforts at every stage. I understand all she desired was attention from her family. 

And I will give her that. 

The last picture was when Yuji decided to host a sleepover with the first and second years. And of course, Gojo-Sensei showed up to join the fun. I and Yuta threw a cupcake during the food fight that hits Gojo-Sensei right between his eyes as he turned off his infinite void to play with us. 

I, Nobara, and Maki also paint everyone's nails and we did each other's eyeliner. 

We all end up going to bed at three am because Gojo-Sensei and Yuji never shut their mouths up. 

Sometimes you never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory. 

''Y/N! you're spacing out, are you okay?'' Yuta nudged me, blowing all my thoughts as we were all hanging out in the mall. 

''Yeah, we noticed that you're trying to distance yourself from us.'' Yuji agreed, giving me a sorrowful smile. 

I turned to them, trying to look tough, but my eyes were always a dead giveaway. I'm doing this for them and I had to push them away. I decided to put a stop to all of this and return home with the help of Junpei without risking any damage to my friends. 

It had been an agonizing end to come to, but I for the first time had choices. I don't want to be anyone's burden. 

''I think you guys should stay away from me.'' I blurted out while looking down.

I still love them. I still want to watch the sunsets with them and for sure they would want me back in their care.  

However, neither has reached out again since I left them. 

I should have taken their offer to assist me with my mission but I quickly shut them off by telling them that this is my fight. 

I'm here today witnessing change because I fought for it.