Trigger death

Ok first creepypasa storie yaaaa😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😈 what's up I'm izzy nice to meet you im 11 and a creepypasta I have short spiky black hair I also have red eyes I'm short for my age 😭 but I'm a ninja with a badass Attitude so now I'll start my story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~. I was a girl with a good life shocking right now shut up I awoke to the smel of cooking dear we live in the outskirts of the the woods we hunt a lot I ran down stairs and grab a leg I munch on it the ran outside to the bus stop (Time skip to Night cus ima be lazy). I finished my homework and was watching adventures till I herd a yell out side i quickly took my gun and ran outside my gun I huge I rested it on my back and ran into the woods what I saw shocked me a man inmpaled on the Treebranch I nearly cried at the site and then I laughed like a maniac it fent good to laugh like that i herd a scream i spun arond and was faced with my mother I pointed my gun and shot I watched her fall dead but the gun made no noise nothing at all then The static started and the big man was in front of me I looked to wear his eyes were there are no face I aim to shoe him but he said please become my proxy and that's how I met the creepy pastas and slender man.