1/1

you wake up to the bustling sound of rain pouring all over town. 'i wanted to hang out with her today' you thought. sad, you pick up your phone to message your sweet girlfriend good morning but to your surprise, she texted you first saying she's coming over. you smiled, blushing.

you heard the doorbell ringing. in hopes of her, you got out of your bed, doing a little stretch, making your ribs more visible. you opened the door and saw your girlfriend with her thin frame at your doorstep, smiling, a little wet from the rain. you picked up the chinese takeout for one person she had in her hand, it was good for the both of you. 

"hey..." you said while hugging her tight

"hello, babe. i didn't wanna miss this day we had planned, hope you don't mind the little rain?" she said kissing you before pulling away

"no, not at all" you said while trying to lean in for a kiss again which she didn't mind.

hmm... the things you had planned today... let's see:

1. watch a movie

2. cuddling

3. kissing

4. more kissing

-

while in bed, she opened netflix on your tv, stealing long glances at her while she picks what to watch, the rain adding ambience to whatever is going on.  you started with her hair, and how soft it was when you come in contact with it, next, her eyes, how lovely they were, especially when the sun hits, or how you can differentiate the brown from her irises when you pay enough attention, then her jawline, and how sharp it was, after, her chest bones, and how good they felt when your face is next to them when listening to her heartbeat, eventually, you looked at her arms, and how small they were, with her fingers that move like most elegant swans you've ever seen, lastly, her lips, which you can never seem to get tired of. she caught you staring, and planted a kiss on your forehead, you smiled all giggly.

you climbed on top of her, and with your tiny body which she didn't mind, of course. she loved how your weight compresses her like a hug, and you loved that too because it was never enough to crush her. you felt safe with her. you rarely think about your bodies, but when you do, you think of how perfect they were for each other, the same as your souls. 

"baby, what are you doing?" she said while you laid flat on top of her chest listening to her heartbeat.

"nothing. i just love you."

" i love you too! " she replied. your hearts beating loud. you didn't want more than this, it was perfect just like that. and you were too, the same as she was.