𝐈𝐈. 𝗍𝗐𝗈

Dae-su ran to help the others as he screams, the others help him as well.

'Hey, come!' Wu-jin pushes the door helping dae-su, the girls followed.

'Push it!'

'Let's go!'

'Keep pushing!'

'Push, Push!'

'Get out of here!'

'Girls, upstairs!' Wu-jin ordered as they did.

The others followed the girls except Su-hyeok.

He fights off the zombies.

'Su-hyeok!' Jiwoo yells but Cheong-san grabs Jiwoo's arms.

'Get to the lab!' Su-hyeok looks up at Cheong-san and Jiwoo as he fights off the zombies.

'But Su-hyeok!' Jiwoo yells again, Cheong-san held back Jiwoo.

'Hurry!'

They both left with the others.

Dae-su was about to help them but I-sak yelled.

'Dae-su, watch out!'

Dae-su looked back and pushes the door.

'Help me, help!'

'Push, Push!'

I-sak went to the door and tries to open it.

'I'ts locked, gotta go somewhere else!' Dae-su looked back at I-sak all sweaty.

'Nowhere to go! We're surrounded!'

'I'ts locked! Didn't you hear me?' On-jo crouches down to see a hose, she stood up.

'Dae-su, push!' On-jo looked back and helped Dae-su push.

On-jo crouches to the hose and opens it, she runs over to the door breaking the lock.

'Hey, Hey, Hey! Careful! Watch your hands!' Wu-jin looks to On-jo and back to helping the others push.

There was a zombie running to the top but Cheong-san hits it with the window glass shattered.

The zombie falls off and crawls to I-sak biting her leg.

On-jo breaks the door open.

'I'ts open, get in!' On-jo runs in the lab.

'Push!'

'Get in!' Jiwoo yells, as they pushed they all went in.

On-jo looked up and down at the door and saw the phone.

Dae-su wipes off the sweat in his face with his vest, suddenly a zombies hand with blood on it grabbed Dae-su making him scream.

Joon-yeong hits the zombie with a fire extinguisher, but when he hits it. He accidentally hits the other window.

Ji-min walks over to it and grabs a metal, hitting the zombies head as she cries.

'Get a desk!' Cheong-san ordered as Jiwoo grabs a desk and did the others.

'Block it!'

Joon-yeong gulped looking at his hand trembling, Na-yeon walked over to On-jo.

'Give me the phone, I'm gonna try calling again.'

'Sorry, I lost it.' On-jo looked up at Na-yeon.

'How could you lose it!' Na-yeon shakes On-jo pushing her back.

'Who cares? We gotta secure the room now.' Gyeong-su grabbed a table arguing back as Na-yeon looked at him.

'Like you can talk.'