Chapter 60

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Taehyung grabbed her arm, in a rough grip making her yelp in pain. His grip was really strong around her arm. She kept her hand on his chest, when he pulled her closer to him making the swollen belly of her touch his torso. Taehyung tighten his hold around her arm when he felt her hand on his chest trying to create a distance, but she did it to not hurt the baby. She hissed in pain, when his nails were literally digging on her fragile skin.

"What the hell are you doing Y/n??"

"What am I doing?? What are you doing Taehyung?? What is wrong with you, you're hurting me, so please leave." she said, in anger as she was disappointed with the fact that Taehyung and Jimin, have cleared their dispute and now are friend. She got this information from Namjoon.

This behavior of Taehyung made her loose hope and now the way he was behaving only made her even more sad and depressed. They both were feeling the same, pain in their heart. Pain, of betrayal. But just can't talk it with each other. They didn't had that much courage.

"Oh so, now my behavior is irritating you." he said, in disbelief.

"Of course it is. Can't you see the way you're holding me, huh??" she spatted back. Taehyung then noticed at her arm, and blood was now visible around her arm and his nail. He immediately removed his hand from her arm and backed away a little. Y/n hissed in pain and glared at him. She was angry on him just like he was.

"What is wrong with you Taehyung?? Why are you behaving like a jerk, nowadays." she hissed in anger. Taehyung clenched his jaw and spatted back.

"Ohh so, I'm behaving like a jerk now, what about you then, huh??"

"What about me, Mr. Kim Taehyung." she glared at him, which made him lost his shit. How dare she talk so disrespectfully to him?? He was really angry on her, and didn't even felt like talking with her.

"Exactly there's nothing about you Mrs. Kim Y/n. I mean look at you, you're not the girl, I ever wished for. You look like a dirty pig, so fat so ugly." he hissed at her, making her gulp in sadness. She didn't expect him to lash at her like this.

Taehyung scoffed looking at her, body which wasn't like before, as she was now a little chubby, which was cute as she was pregnant but Taehyung found it unattractive, now. He now started hating seeing her face he now started hating her voice, her everything, he have now started hating her. And the fact that she was cheating on him, made him loathe her even more.

Her eyes were now filled with tears hearing, him but she refused to cry. She was now even more disappointed with him, and felt like she shouldn't be crying infront of him.

"Aww now you'll cry, huh?? Well, its good. A woman, like you is made for crying. You are born, to be hated. Hell, I curse myself now for marrying you, and fuvking that filthy c*nt of yours." he spatted his venoums, words. A lone tear escaped her eyes. She felt her legs shaking.

"I hate you Y/n, I hate the day I loved you. I hate everything about you. So, from now onwards better stay away from me." with that he stomped out of the room. Y/n fell on the floor, and cried her heart out. She felt devastated with his words.

"What d-did I do Taehyung?? Why did you changed all of a sudden." she cried.

Taehyung got inside his car and drove off to Jimin's house. He was really angry, and felt like killing somebody. His anger issues, got the best of him today and thus he took it out on Y/n. He didn't wanted to say those awful words to her from his heart, but his mind was telling him, to leave her, divorce her, cheat on her just the way she did. His brain, was telling him to make her feel the pain, which she deserved, but his heart was telling him the opposite. He stopped his car in mid and groaned in annoyance.

"Arrggghhhh." he shouted, being totally pissed and hit the staring wheel. He was in utter confusion, with that fact that whom should he listen, his brain or his heart. He closed his eyes, and soon opened it with a dark orb. He chuckled, like a manic with a tint of sadness. He again started the engine and drove to Jimin's house. At last his brain won.

♡♡

It had been one week, and Taehyung never returned back home. Throughout the week, he was with Jimin, which made Jimin utterly happy, as it was even more easy for him, to fill his ear with lies. Taehyung had now made up his mind, to never trust on Y/n. He now have started hating her and thus, was thinking of paying her back.

Meanwhile Taehyung, Jimin, Yoongi and J-hope were in a club enjoying their drink. While Taehyung was continuously drinking so that he could get drunk and can forget the pain, for sometimes. Seeing his condition, Jimin smirked and signaled Yoongi.

"Taehyung, man just stop it. You'll kill yourself." he said and snatched the glass away from him.

"P-Please hyung give it back to me." he slurred.

"No, I won't. Why are you destroying yourself, because of that bish. Just forget about her and move on man."

"Ohh my look, is that Tzuyu." said J-hope being shocked. Hearing him everyone, looked at their back and did saw Tzuyu standing near the bar, and looking around as if looking for someone. Jimin smirked looking at her, as he was the only one who had called her here, to accomplish his plan.

Taehyung also looked at her, and for a minute she looked like Y/n to him.

Taehyung immediately stood up and walked towards her, and nobody really tried to stop him as this is what they wanted. Jimin smirked seeing him walking towards her. Yoongi and J-hope also stared at the scene with an evil grin plastered on their faces.

Taehyung approached her and grabbed her arm.

"Baby, you're here. I-I was looking for you only. I missed you so much." he slurred. Tzuyu knitted her brows and thought that he was the one, who might have called her and asked her to come here. Tzuyu felt happy that he called her and wanted to see her but his next move, made her heart shake like crazy. Taehyung hugged her, thinking as if she was Y/n.

"I love you, so much, that you can't even imagine." he slurred, making her eyes go wide. But she need to compose herself, now. She tried breaking the hug, but he wouldn't just let go.

"I want you, darling." he said, and held her, up, making her squeak. He grabbed her in a bridal style and started walking. He came infront of a room and opened the door, by kicking it with his leg. He entered inside and dropped her on the bed, making her gasp. He then locked the door and started walking towards her, while unbuttoning his shirt. Tzuyu blushed being shy. She didn't expect him to do this, with her now. It wasn't her first but it still felt like the first time for her. Soon the room filled with her soft moans, of pleasure and his groans.

Next morning Taehyung woke up and hissed when he felt the stringing pain in his head. He looked around and saw a girl's n*ked back. His eyes widen in shock. He then looked at himself and removed the duvet. He gulped seeing himself, naked as well.

'No no no, Taehyung you just can't do this. You can't cheat on Y/n. Fuvk Taehyung, fuvk you.' he thought in panic.

He immediately stood up and wore his clothes. He looked at the girl, and his eyes, widen upon seeing her face. She was Tzuyu. He cursed at his stupidity. He was feeling damn regretful at this point. He just cheated on his pregnant wife, and this just doesn't seem right to him.