06. felicias first detention

FELICIAS FIRST DETENTION, chapter six 

❝I stopped a fight and got detention for bullying, what even is this place?!❞

TURNS OUT TRYING TO BE A HERO FRICKEN SUCKS. Felicia thought that standing up for her friends would make her out as a hero but no.

Now instead of going home to her dad and telling him about how she actually communicated with normal teenagers and didn't have the tendency to kill them  (minus flash) and how he should be so proud of her.

Her and Richie came up with the speech in the bathroom. 

But now she had to wait and watch as a random teacher she did not know the name of and would not bother to know the name of, watch a cheap movie on his phone with the volume up.

Her eye's had gone back to normal as she watched Richie apologize to every girl who walked into the bathroom as he looked at the wall.  

She didn't know what triggered her eyes, usually they only happened when the 'agency' a.k.a hell pushed a button on her mothers computer screen. 

But that couldn't be right.

All the computers would've burned in the fire, along with her mother and king pin. 

Well now she had another hour sitting in class to think about it as her friends all made their way back home.

Though in another home, a few blocks away to where Felicia sat entered a Peter Parker and his aunt May. 

"I'm making Spaghetti tonight" she informed him and she cut up the tomatoes, "seriously spaghetti?" he asked, looking through the fridge for anything edible to eat. 

"Since when do you not like spaghetti and meatballs huh?" she asked the boy in a slightly teasing tone but her expression stopped when she saw his face.

"Oh my god" she breathed out, "what?" peter asked acting totally innocent "What happened to your face?" she asked "Oh I'm alright I just fell skating" he lied, ignoring eye contact with his aunt before his uncle Ben walked in and the two bickered about bowling trophies.

When uncle Ben and Peter walked down to the basement the older man chuckled, "how the other guy look?" he asked not believing his lie from earlier, "oh c'mon I know a right cross when I see one" he smiled.

"Do I have to call somebody's father?"

"Oh no no you don't actually uhm, my new friend gave him a left hook right after, I think he might be more bruised up than me" he sheepishly smiled as uncle Ben took a step back.

"I know that's a lie Richie Daniels can not punch for sh-"

"It wasn't Richie"

"no?" 

"No it was his cousin she's new and-" "she?" Peters uncle stopped him with a question which the  boy answered nodding his head as uncle Ben pursed his lips together in a short smile before walking back upstairs. 

"I want to meet your knight in shining armor" he called out with a teasing chuckle.

Peter couldn't help the slight blush creeping at his cheeks before he found something that could change his life.

His fathers suitcase which had a newsletter article labelled. 

Big name scientist Richard Parker and Daniel Hardy partner up together...

There was nothing else on the paper as it was ripped but he couldn't wrap his finger around one thing.

Or well the similarity's of the girl she met today on the man's face next to his father.

Richie said Felicia moved from Alaska but he also knew Daniel Hardy when he was much younger, a bit of a blur for him now really, but he remembers the stories he would tell and how he had a wife, a child and how he had to choose between being a scientist and a father and-

Peters head shot up as he came to a realization.

Back at school, a few blocks away Felicia had ran out of detention and straight home to her fathers apartment where a impatient Daniel Hardy sat in front of the door.

"How come I get a phone call from your school in the middle of the day to tell me that at my daughters first day at school she got into a fight" 

"You have only been my father for about two or so months now" Felicia reminded the man before she gave him a small hug as he chuckled. 

"I'm just kidding, Richie told me the story when he got home" he explained before checking around to see if said boy was around.

"you know he's really lucky to have you around right now" he told the girl who smiled to herself.

"I'm really lucky to have him right now too" 

short chapter lol

short chapter lol

but it was kinda a filler chapter because this point of movie is just peter finding stuff out about his dad

also left you on a bit of a cliffhanger at the end of peters part.... muahahhaa

what do you think he realized and what effect will it have on their relationship

lol it's 3 am rn and I'm going to sleep 

this is not edited at all

also this was Daniels reaction to Felicia getting into a fight knowing she would've won