𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘~𝐎𝐍𝐄

Chapter 51

Chapter 51

"I can't believe that in a few hours, everyone will know who I really am." I shook my head with a smile as Yves and I walked down the street towards the fashion designing parlor. Our outfits were already prepared within a few days.

"Yeah. We've kept this secret for almost two years," he smirked, adjusting his dark sunglasses with his free hand.

I was dressed in a short mid-thigh coffee brown dress with a black coat and dark combat boots. I had a brown designer bag to finish everything off and my hair was in a secure ponytail.

"Can you please take a picture of me over here? The building looks so pretty and vintage," I looked up at my husband, giving him an extra innocent smile.

"Sure. Give me your phone," I squealed happily, handing it to him and moving to pose in the front. He already had the fingerprint to unlock mine and vice versa.

He rarely went through my phone. In fact, he had never gone through my phone at any point in time.

Yves took a lot of pictures of me, then proceeded to send them to himself because he wanted them as well.

As expected, our outfits were ready and shimmering in the golden sunlight. The makeup artists and designers bustled around, helping us get ready for the major event.

In no time at all, we were perfectly glammed for the night. I was dressed in the diamond-embroidered jumpsuit with a long, silver silk fishtail at the end. My hair was up in an extremely neat bun with dazzling clips and hair accessories.

My makeup was light yet bold, and I had finished off the look with a white designer purse. I looked prepared for the occasion, and so did Yves. He looked drop dead handsome.

His hair was gelled back and tied into a bun as well, his milky skin glowed in the golden sunlight and his suit sparkled under the influence of the light. He dripped of expense and flamboyance, and I really saw a billionaire in him. I always had.

"You look absolutely breathtaking," he murmured into my ear as we got into the parked white limousine. It was already dusk and the Sun had already set below the horizon, the balmy night invitingly warm on this particular day.

"Thank you. Let's talk about you though. You smell expensive, look expensive and your aura is literally expensive." I lightly dusted his shoulder, the rich silk of his suit slippery against my touch.

"Yeah, thanks. Tell me, are you ready to have your entire life scrutinized now?" He looked a little wary as I leaned over to kiss him.

"I'm ready to publicly be your wife," I gave him an assuring smile as his brows rose.

"Some people will hate you-"

"So? Who cares what they think about me? I won't give up my love for you just because of a few haters, we'll get through it, don't worry." His pink lips tugged up upon hearing my statement.